• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
ShionAH wanted me to make a maxwell match so

Maxwell fights CC Goku

R1: Speed unequal, both in character

R2: Speed equalized, Goku is bloodlusted however

UI Ultra God Mission with Keysword is used for Goku.

2-A vs 2-A

Idk anything about Maxwell to debate

R1: Stomp, CC Goku blitz Maxwell to oblivion, and blast him with hax

R2: idk know the result, i will wait for Maxwell supporters. However due to Dormant Keysword CC Goku has passive power null

Round 1: Goku due to speed blitz and hax stomp
Round 2: Goku's passive stamina reduction means Maxwell can't do any concept manip

Last edited:
R1: Speed unequal, both in character

R2: Speed equalized, Goku is bloodlusted however

UI Ultra God Mission with Keysword is used for Goku.
try to use maybe weaker forms? Also remove R1 and delete the bloodlust why the **** is that even there LMAO??

Maxwell can win actually if goku is in his lower keys I believe, can goku come back from 2-A ranged BFR?

Well if we assume the Keysword suddenly lost the passive, he either start with active version of Power Null which is the Keysword Lock, or Sealing. If he is in character and didn't have Keysword then he goes with usual punch, kick and ki blasts, if the opponent do not die then he pull out Power of Destruction to EE, still Maxwell is a child, probably he will lowering his guard down, go easy on his opponent and get haxed with conceptual hax

Well if we assume the Keysword suddenly lost the passive, he either start with active version of Power Null which is the Keysword Lock, or Sealing.
Yeah that should be removed.
If he is in character and didn't have Keysword then he goes with usual punch, kick and ki blasts, if the opponent do not die then he pull out Power of Destruction to EE, still Maxwell is a child, probably he will lowering his guard down, go easy on his opponent and get haxed with conceptual hax
Hmm so Maxwell resists EE so he might be able to win it without the keysword I believe.

Back