• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

May we restore Super Sayian Bardock on his page

Status
Not open for further replies.

Megamangohan

CHAD mango
Joke Battles
Administrator
I believe the entire DBS Broly movie trailer makes his VS battles Wiki page version of Bardock non-canon, allowing his other non-canon form to be added.

Actually, I think they did imply he had a Zenkai in the film.

Edit: No, I was mistaking it with the TFS version and english dub.

Also, they state this form is non-canon, but then again, the anime is as well.

He actually got a small Zenkai, which should put as comparable or slightly superior to King Vegeta. We may separate canon Bardock from the non-canon one like we will with Broly.

Canon Bardock = DB Minus and Broly Movie.

Non-Canon Bardock = The Father of Goku and Episode of Bardock.

I know that, but I'm asking which version of the Episode of Bardock we're using; there's a manga and an anime of it.

@Dark

Should we merge all his non canon profiles into one profile with different keys? Like The Father of Goku, Episode of Bardock and Time Breaker Bardock.

And then have a separate profile for the canon one?

I discussed that we should separate canon Bardock from the non-canon one [I have already have the profile of Bardock from his Episode], Time Breaker Bardock maybe should remain as his own profile.

Okay then,

Bardock - For the canon one

Bardock (Toei) - For both the non-canon versions

Time Breaker Bardock - For the games

On second thought, Bardock doesn't have many keys so having the same profile for his canon and non-canon versions with different keys could also work. Same with Paragus.

Well, it would save the process of making multiple profiles since the difference between their versions are little.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back