• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Maybe a Dragon Ball Upgrade?

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I found this

1 (1) ijk
4 jkgkvj

as you can see the Ki was traveling at Mftl+ Speed, so I thought this is a speed upgrade for the buu saga characters.

FYI: Goku and Vegeta were in the Kaishin realm, which means the Ki traveled all the way outside the universe and towards the center of the kaioshin realm.

The real cal howard said:
Iirc, this is very unquantifiable, along with the fact that we don't use that map.
This is Toriyama's map+Used in DBS manga(supervised by tori)+How is that unquantifiable?

Unwuantifiable due to something going out of the universe into a place that can't be accessed by traditional means. And I believe it has been retconned with Super as well

Unwuantifiable due to something going out of the universe into a place that can't be accessed by traditional means. And I believe it has been retconned with Super as well
No it didn't, you have to reach a universe's space time borders to reach another universe's, that's why every universal character can't have a limitless amount of 3D potency.

And the fact that Whis took 2 hours to reach a neutral space-time between universe 6 and 7 in the tournament.

The only reason that is quantifiable was because he traveled from one side of the universe to the other. And now that I've seen that map clearly, I can fully tell you that it's inaccurate. Unless we believe 1000000 km is 1/4 of the universe.

The only reason that is quantifiable was because he traveled from one side of the universe to the other. And now that I've seen that map clearly, I can fully tell you that it's inaccurate. Unless we believe 1000000 km is 1/4 of the universe.
Errr...No m8, everything is zoomed in to see the actual thing obviously, because if it was on scale, the snake way is not even visible, I am not talking about the scale, I am talking about the positioning of each key place in the map, earth is in an edge and the Kaioshin is in the outside in the other edge, even if it's not true, in the manga it was clearly stated that the Kaioshin realm is in the other edge of the universe.

You can't cherry pick what is good and what isn't. Not to mention this would be.a massive outlier regardless.

You can't cherry pick what is good and what isn't. Not to mention this would be.a massive outlier regardless.
Of course I don't, but then we see the map appears in the DBS manga(supervised By the Akira himself.) and that makes it supported by Main and secondary canon.

Also No contradiction in the future since it's a reaction/combat/attack speed.

BruceTheBatman said:
Except the shitty combat speed in DBS part.
And what does that has to do with DBZ again, if so care to tell the admin how all of DB's past combat/reaction feat in DB/Z are not valid because toei animation f****d up the fights In DBS, I am sure it will be valid.

Also disagree due to the reasons above. I've seen this scan dozens of times and every time I dont even get '''''how '''''its a reaction feat period.

BruceTheBatman said:
I'm talking about Super in which the fighting is very much on a different level power wise but the speed isn't.
Me too, and if you throw away this feat, you have to throw away each and every single combat speed feat in DB history, because every single one of them is better than what super has shown recently.

Also @Anime, I don't know either maybe it's Goku who's taking that Ki from People at MFTL+ speed.

Aimenaltair said:
@Anime, I don't know either maybe it's Goku who's taking that Ki from People at MFTL+ speed.
How the hell is that a reaction feat? Goku doesnt need to react to the energy in order to take it. The only thing he needs to focus on is maintaining the SB while the SB itself takes in the energy. It's not like Goku is trying to dodge or against the energy, all he's doing is taking it in. The energy being faster or slower than Goku in any way is completely irrelevant here.

Also, just how is the energy moving at MFTL+ speed? You do realize even normal humans and their mother, literally every single person on earth, was sending out this energy right? That would mean everyone and their mother would be getting a MFTL+ rating, which is ridiculous

Why i'm not surprised to see Bruce and cropfist agreeing with eachother?lmao

Anyhow,what this feat is supposed to be?

Anime4Life2020 said:
Aimenaltair said:
@Anime, I don't know either maybe it's Goku who's taking that Ki from People at MFTL+ speed.
How the hell is that a reaction feat? Goku doesnt need to react to the energy in order to take it. The only thing he needs to focus on is maintaining the SB while the SB itself takes in the energy. It's not like Goku is trying to dodge or against the energy, all he's doing is taking it in. The energy being faster or slower than Goku in any way is completely irrelevant here.
Also, just how is the energy moving at MFTL+ speed? You do realize even normal humans and their mother, literally every single person on earth, was sending out this energy right? That would mean everyone and their mother would be getting a MFTL+ rating, which is ridiculous
You talk about the sperit bomb as if it's a sentient being when it's not, Goku is the one doing the whole work here, he's taking the enregy and he throw that same energy at who ever he want, if he can take that energy at that level of speed, don't you think he can send it at that level of speed too.

And how the hell can you say that people were sending when they don't have any basic Ki control.

LuciferSPN said:
Reaction combat speed in DBZ.

Kinda like the Moon busting feat.

Aimenaltair said:
LuciferSPN said:
Aha,ty for info

What's here for reacting?

I mean,all energy goes directly to spirit bomb.It's not like anyone is dodging that

LuciferSPN said:
Aimenaltair said:
LuciferSPN said:
Aha,ty for info
What's here for reacting?

I mean,all energy goes directly to spirit bomb.It's not like anyone is dodging that
Yeah but then you have goku who's taking said energy at that level of speed.

Aimenaltair said:
You talk about the sperit bomb as if it's a sentient being when it's not, Goku is the one doing the whole work here, he's taking the enregy and he throw that same energy at who ever he want, if he can take that energy at that level of speed, don't you think he can send it at that level of speed too.

And how the hell can you say that people were sending when they don't have any basic Ki control.
Okay and what does the SB being sentinent have to do with this? Just because Goku is taking in the energy doesnt mean he can control what speed or velocity it travels at. All he is doing is absorbing it into the SB and nothing more. That is not a speed feat it is just absorbing energy.

Besides, as someone mentioned before, it would be unquantifiable anyway.

If Gokou apply that level of speed in absorbing energy, he can shoot that energy at that level of speed as well, no?

More like how creation and Destruction work, you have moon level chracters because they have creation feats, while others have that same potency because of destruction

That's like saying we have a galaxy level Post-Crisis Supes for the absorbing that galactic level energy, or something like that. Don't remember the specifics, but that was laughed at both here and OBD.

Aimenaltair said:
If Gokou apply that level of speed in absorbing energy, he can shoot that energy at that level of speed as well, no?
More like how creation and Destruction work, you have moon level chracters because they have creation feats, while others have that same potency because of destruction
Show me where this is stated please.

And no that's a bad example because we treat Creation higher than Destruction in terms of AP

Anime4Life2020 said:
Aimenaltair said:

Okay and what does the SB being sentinent have to do with this? Just because Goku is taking in the energy doesnt mean he can control what speed or velocity it travels at. All he is doing is absorbing it into the SB and nothing more. That is not a speed feat it is just absorbing energy.
Besides, as someone mentioned before, it would be unquantifiable anyway.
See this is what you're wrong about, Goku controls every drop of energy when he uses te spirit bomb, go check the chapter where King Kai explains how the spirit bomb works.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back