• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MCU Dormammu tries to solo your verse

The ruler of the Dark Dimension is going to destroy your favorite verse in his quest to absorb all the worlds. Dormammu has full prior knowledge on the verse and it's capabilities and can start in wherever location he wants to.

Your favorite verse is trying to stop Dormammu at all costs and friend and foe will even team up to do so.

Speed is equalized, how far does he get

Also, Discord and Yogiri Takatou were accidentally sneezed out of existence by Azathoth right before Dormammu entered the verse, so for fans of those verses, Discord and Yogiri can't help out to save it

MCU Dormammu

Him being Low 1-A means that this thread just devolves into people using 1-A verses which can get old quick. Use someone else please.

Planck69 said:
Him being Low 1-A means that this thread just devolves into people using 1-A verses which can get old quick. Use someone else please.
This. It's no fun to use Tier 1 characters

A Certain Magical Index: Touma touches him and he dies? Otherwise Magic Gods stomps him.

He can solo all my other favorite verse.

Padaruyos said:
A Certain Magical Index: Touma touches him and he dies? Otherwise Magic Gods stomps him.
Pretty sure he gets GER'd and absorbed by Mechikabura and gang (Since we are using the MCU version here)

Wait it's the 2-C MCU Dormammu.

Dragon Ball: It's basically Infinite Zamasu 2.0. Zen'o erases him.

The rest of my favorite verses solos I think.

I'm Blue daba dee daba die said:
Padaruyos said:
Pretty sure he gets GER'd and absorbed by Mechikabura and gang (Since we are using the MCU version here)
Wait we can use non-canon stuff here?

I was reccomended to change it because Comic dormammu was just stomping everything
There are like 10 verses on the wiki he doesn't stomp. Coincidentally, these verses stomp him to high heavens.

Planck69 said:
I was reccomended to change it because Comic dormammu was just stomping everything
There are like 10 verses on the wiki he doesn't stomp. Coincidentally, these verses stomp him to high heavens.
2-A dormammu gets stomped by way more than 10.

Low 1-A dormammu gets stomped by around 20 verses or so

(Marvel/DC/Shinza/I/O/Big Lez/SCP/D&D/Dark Tower/Warhammer/Manifold/SCP/AWLBA/TES/Ichiban/CM/Umnieko/Tenchi Muyo/Discworld/Flatterland)

MCU Dormammu vs my verses:

Mortal Kombat: Dormammu likely solos

Star Wars: Dormammu solos

Real Steel: Dormammu one shots

SCP Foundation: Dormammu beats some SCPs such as SCP-096 and SCP-173..But then dies to the Tier 2 and Tier 1s..

Spawn (verse): Dormammu solos until he fights Divine Spawn or The Mother; in which he dies.

The Slender Mythos: Dormammu solos, unless EMH Slenderman or Angel's Game Slenderman haxes

Metal Gear: Dormammu one shots

Dead By Daylight: Dormammu one shots, unless The Entity uses hax

DOOM: Dormammu one shots

Okay so title says MCU but tag says classic. I assume we're talking about the former.

World of Darkness: Disbelief gg, he can take on a decent chunk of the verse though

Casltevania: I'll say no? Drac and Chaos exists but feel free to correct me.

Hokuto No Ken: Yells gg

Stillwinston said:
Okay so title says MCU but tag says classic. I assume we're talking about the former.
I forgot to change it since the one from the comics was simply wrecking everything

As for Castlevania, the one from the comics stomps Castlevania, the one from the MCU gets beaten by chaos, death, soma, and dracula

I counted and I got 19 verses he doesn't solo
Let's see if that's true;

1. Cthulhu Mythos

2. The Elder Scrolls

3. Ichiban Ushiro no Daimaou

4. Umineko no Naku Koro ni

5. DC/Vertigo Comics

6. Shinza Banshou

7. The Manifold Trilogy

8. World of Darkness

9. Twin Peaks

10. Dungeons and Dragons

11. SCP Foundation

12. A Wild Last Boss Appeared

13. I/O

14. Warhammer 40,000

15. Marvel Comics

16. The Dark Tower

17. Ergenverse

18. Tench Muyo!

19. The Big Lez Show

20. Discworld

........WTF!!?

When you realize The Big Lez Show is in the top 20 strongest verses of all Fiction.

Also, out of the hundreds that exist, only 20 are able to beat Dormammu is proof on how ridciously powerful Marvel is

Do we seriously have over 200 characters that are Low 1-A and above? That's a lot higher than I expected.

Planck69 said:
Do we seriously have over 200 characters that are Low 1-A and above? That's a lot higher than I expected.
Around 70 of them come from Shinza. around 20 from DC and 13 from Marvel. 5 from SCP. 1 from Big Lez. 10 from Ergen. 10 from Warhammer. 3 from ichiban. and around 7 from the Mythos. around 11 from TES. and 8 from Twin Peaks

When you realize The Big Lez Show is in the top 20 strongest verses of all Fiction.
Also, out of the hundreds that exist, only 20 are able to beat Dormammu is proof on how ridciously powerful Marvel is
I mean he's really strong compared to those other verses but.....not even entering top 250 on the wiki much less all of fiction is kinda bleh.

Also, considering how some of these verses have him as literally less than fodder...yeah.

>Stares at No. 1 and 6

Around 70 of them come from Shinza. around 20 from DC and 13 from Marvel. 5 from SCP. 1 from Big Lez. 10 from Ergen. 10 from Warhammer. 3 from ichiban. and around 7 from the Mythos. around 11 from TES. and 8 from Twin Peaks
Funny fact, we might have a verse with 8 Tier 0 profiles once Mythos revisons hit completion.

Also, WTF Shinza!

Planck69 said:
I mean he's really strong compared to those other verses but.....not even entering top 250 on the wiki much less all of fiction is kinda bleh.
Also, considering how some of these verses have him as literally less than fodder...yeah.

>Stares at No. 1 and 6
I mean, compared to the 5 billion characters in existence, being in the top 260 is impressive. Also, funnily enough, most OC characters I see get wrecked hard by Dormammu. Plus the fact that much of the 250 comes from what is basically a eastern Suggverse and characters like TOAA, Featherine, and the Presence.

I mean, compared to the 5 billion characters in existence, being in the top 260 is impressive. Also, funnily enough, most OC characters I see get wrecked hard by Dormammu. Plus the fact that much of the 250 comes from what is basically a eastern Suggverse and characters like TOAA, Featherine, and the Presence.
I guess you have a point. And Suggsverse is barely High 1-B so Dormammu technically soloes it as well weirdly enough. Shinza's on a whole other level, the Mythos has (or might have) Tier 0 scaling chains and Umineko is actually the most balanced of the three (1 0, 1 or 2 High 1-As and a bunch of 1-As).

ZacharyGrossman273 said:
Yeah, but not "too 20 strongest verses in fiction".
Unless I missed something, I listed every 1-A verse on the wiki. The verse is technically in the Top 20 on the wiki at least. All of fiction is a massive no obviously.

Planck69 said:
ZacharyGrossman273 said:
Yeah, but not "too 20 strongest verses in fiction".
Unless I missed something, I listed every 1-A verse on the wiki. The verse is technically in the Top 20 on the wiki at least. All of fiction is a massive no obviously.
I mean, what out there in fiction is on the level of verses such as Vertigo, the japanese shaggyverse (My name for Shinza), or the Mythos that we don't have on this wiki.

Back