• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MCU: High 6-A/5-C Upgrades

Status
Not open for further replies.
Via Rocket's statement, the lower 6-B tiers of Mjolnir and Stormbreaker would become 5-C
That’s the point

Yeah, never said it wasn’t. Doesn’t mean he scales to it. Same with Iron Man and Thanos. Nobody becomes as strong as the stones when using them via the Gauntlet. If that were the case, Thanos would no-sell Stormbreaker
Agian this is not what I referring to for scaling. I was only talking about the titan fight

Post-Awakening (IW) characters would scale to Captain Marvel (1995) punching a moon away at 9.19 exatons
Than I think I agree with the upgrade. Considering everything that was brought up in the proposal, I believe the rating would be consistent with what was shown.

I was gonna save this for later but since we’re already talking about changing peoples tier and adding a new key for scaling then I guess this is the a pretty decent time to do it. Carol probably shouldn’t scale thanos without energy absorption being included.

Aight, if this does get accepted, I'm curious if this may warrant an upgrade for Post-Awakening Thor since it was debated whether he was 10x stronger due to one-shotting the Bifrost Bridge which took Thor previously ten hits but was debated he likely wasn't going all out due to going through emotions.

https://imsdb.com/scripts/Thor.html (Script For Thor)

LOKI
Look at you, the Mighty Thor.
With all your strength, what good
does it do you now?
Thor knows Loki's right. He's powerless to stop what's
happening. He looks down at the Bridge beneath his feet,
VIBRATING from the force and speed of the Bifrost energy
feeding into the Observatory. Then he gets an idea.
He realizes what he must do -- and what he must sacrifice.
Thor extends his hand towards Loki, summoning Mjolnir. The
hammer goes flying to his grasp. Loki looks confused.

4th BLUE REVISIONS 03-26-10 111.
Thor raises Mjolnir in the air. Clouds form above him,
thunder RUMBLING. Lightning arcs off of his hammer, as he
channels the power of the storm into it, then --
He strikes Mjolnir down upon the Rainbow Bridge. The blow is
massive, causing a rumbling along the whole bridge, shaking
the Observatory itself like an earthquake. A crack appears
where the blow struck. Loki rises to his feet.

LOKI (CONT'D)
Stop! What are you doing?!
Thor lifts the hammer again, brings it down harder. BOOM!
The crack grows bigger. The Bifrost energy starts to stream
out from it. Loki thinks fast.

LOKI (CONT'D)
If you destroy the Bridge, you'll
never see her again!
Loki grabs Gungnir, runs towards him, ready to pierce Thor
through the back.

THOR
Forgive me.
Summoning every bit of strength he has left, Thor raises
Mjolnir one last time, drawing lightning to it from all
sides, and brings it down with a final, terrible blow --
KRAKABOOM! The Bifrost SHATTERS, rainbow energy EXPLODING
out of it.

Aight, if this does get accepted, I'm curious if this may warrant an upgrade for Post-Awakening Thor since it was debated whether he was 10x stronger due to one-shotting the Bifrost Bridge which took Thor previously ten hits but was debated he likely wasn't going all out due to going through emotions.

https://imsdb.com/scripts/Thor.html (Script For Thor)

LOKI
Look at you, the Mighty Thor.
With all your strength, what good
does it do you now?
Thor knows Loki's right. He's powerless to stop what's
happening. He looks down at the Bridge beneath his feet,
VIBRATING from the force and speed of the Bifrost energy
feeding into the Observatory. Then he gets an idea.
He realizes what he must do -- and what he must sacrifice.
Thor extends his hand towards Loki, summoning Mjolnir. The
hammer goes flying to his grasp. Loki looks confused.

4th BLUE REVISIONS 03-26-10 111.
Thor raises Mjolnir in the air. Clouds form above him,
thunder RUMBLING. Lightning arcs off of his hammer, as he
channels the power of the storm into it, then --
He strikes Mjolnir down upon the Rainbow Bridge. The blow is
massive, causing a rumbling along the whole bridge, shaking
the Observatory itself like an earthquake. A crack appears
where the blow struck. Loki rises to his feet.

LOKI (CONT'D)

LOKI (CONT'D)
If you destroy the Bridge, you'll
never see her again!
Loki grabs Gungnir, runs towards him, ready to pierce Thor
through the back.

THOR
Forgive me.
out of it.
Well, the script slightly contradicts the movie, because Thor doesn't use lightning to destroy the rainbow bridge and he took 10 strikes, not just three. But it still supports Thor only going all out for the final strike
THOR
Forgive me.
out of it.

Well, the script slightly contradicts the movie, because Thor doesn't use lightning to destroy the rainbow bridge and he took 10 strikes, not just three. But it still supports Thor only going all out for the final strike
2 strikes actually, just before the final one it said this

LOKI (CONT'D)

Also I believe we should discuss Captain Marvel from "What If's" canonicity to the main universe.
Specifically her Xandar Impact which was re-calced to High 6-A
Previously we didn't use this calc. because, even though every episode/universe in What If is an off-shoot of the MCU specifically and everything prior to the Nexus Event that takes place in the episode should be the same, the fact that Thanos shows up in 2014 with most of the Infinity Stones and Gamora is somehow still alive made a lot of people question how different this universe was to the actual MCU, with most deciding to not use Captain Marvel's feat because of this. I personally don't agree with this though as the episode actually never breaks the rules that the show lays out, Thanos somehow having the Soul Stone along with all the others in 2014 is definitely weird but these are events that most likely took place after the Nexus Event, nothing in the episode prior to Thanos arriving on Earth indicates that he started gathering them before Ultron won, which means everything that took place before that was likely the same, meaning that we can use Captain Marvel's feat.

Last edited:
Wouldn’t Rocket’s statement apply to Ronan’s and Eson’s power stone empowered weapons? That would create major scaling issues.
Other thing, what did Ronan base his statement on? All he saw her do was destroy some ships? Are those ships tier 5? Also, scaling Thanos to the power stone would be contradictory to Thanos explicitly not going after Ronan once he decided to keep the stone.

Wouldn’t Rocket’s statement apply to Ronan’s and Eson’s power stone empowered weapons? That would create major scaling issues.
Neither one of them are related to nidvallar so no
Other thing, what did Ronan base his statement on? All he saw her do was destroy some ships? Are those ships tier 5? Also, scaling Thanos to the power stone would be contradictory to Thanos explicitly not going after Ronan once he decided to keep the stone.
Idk probably her energy lvl or something. When was it stated thanos cucked down to power stone Ronan?

IMG_20211107_144011-1.jpg

IMG_20211107_144846.jpg

Yeah Thanos won’t be pulling up to him asking for a fight.

2014 is definitely weird but these are events that most likely took place after the Nexus Event,
Thanos had the power stone and Xandar was completely normal. He also had space stone without going through Asgard somehow.

The Nexus event doesn't work when there's evidence there's been multiple changes unrelated to the main change.

Thanos had the power stone and Xandar was completely normal. He also had space stone without going through Asgard somehow.

The Nexus event doesn't work when there's evidence there's been multiple changes unrelated to the main change.
Don’t forget he shouldn’t know where the reality stone is, or that he somehow got the time stone.

I'm not for any of the upgrades. We've rejected every piece of proposed scaling in the past and nothing has changed in my mind.
Meh this is a big overstatement we've never discussed this form of tesseract scaling, nor Ronan's implications of Captain marvel along with feige's statement that she could punch a moon away the only person whose ever remotely mentioned feige saying CM could perform this high 6-A feat prior was me and only me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back