• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So just to be clear, what kind of technology did Peter have? Did he have his first suit given to him by Tony, or did he have the Iron Spider? I know this thread is already over, but I just wanted to give my opinion and clarify some things. If MCU Peter did have all his tech, then I'd give it to him because he has a much greater variety in his attacks. Even if Raimi-verse Peter is more experienced, Idon't think he could predict all the different kinds of webs that Peter's suit would have, such as the taser-web or rapid fire. Without tech, Raimi-verse Peter would win, but I want to clarify this.

So just to be clear, what kind of technology did Peter have? Did he have his first suit given to him by Tony, or did he have the Iron Spider? I know this thread is already over, but I just wanted to give my opinion and clarify some things. If MCU Peter did have all his tech, then I'd give it to him because he has a much greater variety in his attacks. Even if Raimi-verse Peter is more experienced, Idon't think he could predict all the different kinds of webs that Peter's suit would have, such as the taser-web or rapid fire. Without tech, Raimi-verse Peter would win, but I want to clarify this.
Pretty much Peter has the Integrated Suit which has all of the tech the Bosco Suit had. Though there are additional factors that still gave MCU Peter an edge over Raimi Peter

MCU Peter had the Integrated Suit. And his web combinations aren't the only reason he won. It was that among his arguably superior skill, his superior Spider Sense, and the fact that his webbing has Class M lifting strength meaning they could easily restrain Raimi-verse Peter. The former won via versatility.

MCU Peter had the Integrated Suit. And his web combinations aren't the only reason he won. It was that among his arguably superior skill, his superior Spider Sense, and the fact that his webbing has Class M lifting strength meaning they could easily restrain Raimi-verse Peter. The former won via versatility.
I see, though I think it's possible that Raimi-verse Peter's Spider-Sense has gotten stronger over the years, since he was able to sense that a Peter he'd never even met before was in some sort of trouble despite knowing nothing about the situation, which is very impressive and not something MCU Peter has shown. I'm not sure how much this could apply to sensing danger, but it's still something to note.

I see, though I think it's possible that Raimi-verse Peter's Spider-Sense has gotten stronger over the years, since he was able to sense that a Peter he'd never even met before was in some sort of trouble despite knowing nothing about the situation, which is very impressive and not something MCU Peter has shown. I'm not sure how much this could apply to sensing danger, but it's still something to note.
That’s actually false. Raimi Peter never sensed that he was in danger. Rather, he picked up what was going on in the world due to all the constant news. This is supported since he says he’s seen Ned and MJ before

To be honest, why isn't Raimi and TASM Peter Class M since they scale to MCU Peter in half of the categories?

spider-man-oh.gif

Btw, the script for no way home states that Peter was not holding back in the condo against Norman, and considering how far above Tobey was to Goblin, he gets my vote.
We can’t really use that as a detractor given what Goblin states during both battles along with the fact that the script isn’t even the final draft. MCU Peter was still of the believe that he could save each villain during the condo fight

Why would Goblin mock him for holding back if he was going all out and even if Goblin didn’t say that, MCU Spider-Man beat Norman to a pulp in their final bout

Narratively, each of the Spider-Men are strong enough to overpower Norman

Last edited:
IMG_20220126_113340.jpg

Its literally identical to the film in practically everyway.
Again, this is heavily contradicted by the context of the fight, statements by Goblin, and the fact that he got his ass beat and injured by MCU Peter in the last bout. The AP/Durability between MCU Peter and Raimi Peter is still equal as is consistent with both Peters’ instances of letting loose on Norman

This isn’t even mentioning the fact assuming Goblin upscales MCU Peter would be inconsistent

A) Raimi Peter is certainly not stronger than Doc Ock nor is he ever shown to be. He got overpowered by him numerous times and could never subdue him with barrages. Our profiles even cover how Ock can overpower Raimi Peter with just one arm
B) If you assume Raimi Peter is stronger than Ock, then the final battle in NWH becomes inconsistent when factoring Lizard and the other Spider-Men

1. It's in the novelizations and some other stuff, Otto isn't far or anything, but Peter is stronger.
2. Lizard only throws Tobey after Andrew accidently webbed him, plus, Lizard is shown stronger then Andrew several times.
3. This is probably a bad place for this.

1. It's in the novelizations and some other stuff, Otto isn't far or anything, but Peter is stronger.
2. Lizard only throws Tobey after Andrew accidently webbed him, plus, Lizard is shown stronger then Andrew several times.
3. This is probably a bad place for this.
A) The extended material actually supports this by saying Peter wasn't strong enough to free himself from Ock's grasp. Peter is not stronger and every fight they had reflects that
B) Lizard tanks multiple hits to the face from Raimi Peter with no issue and even harms him. TASM Peter is weaker in LS to Lizard, but can harm and fight him pretty damn well
C) Its also not valid. The Liberty fight portrays the Spider-Man as equals and would've made it obvious if that wasn't the case

I know, but things become fairly inconsistent when trying to propose Raimi Peter as stronger than MCU Peter. I mean, it wouldn't make much sense for MCU Peter and Norman's final battle to just be invalid as the narrative makes it clear Peter's stronger

Inb4 MoM makes FOX Fantastic Four like Low 2-C or something idk what that film's gonna do

A bloodlusted Tom fought Goblin, while Tobey stomped him without going at full strength in the burning building, it is super consistent, but please, this is not the place for this conversation.

A bloodlusted Tom fought Goblin, while Tobey stomped him without going at full strength in the burning building, it is super consistent, but please, this is not the place for this conversation.
Didn't raimi spiderman beat him at first since he ran away?

Bloodlusted =/= stronger. I don't see why people just....ignore the fact MCU Peter still wanted to help the villains at the condo. Raimi Peter also didn't stomp in the burning building fight. That was a fairly equal fight

Bloodlusted =/= stronger. I don't see why people just....ignore the fact MCU Peter still wanted to help the villains at that point still. Raimi Peter also didn't stomp in the burning building fight. That was a fairly equal fight
Still wanted to help the villains? He literally tried to stab goblin to death with his own glider

Can we discuss this not now, considering this thread is over. All I will say is Goblin said Tobey was invincible, and rewatch that fight, because it was not equal.

Invincible....? I watched the movie just the other day, he never said anything of the sort. And yes, I've seen that fight many times. Goblin got way too many hits in for that to be a stomp

I don’t think you realize that insulting people doesn’t help your case on the wiki

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back