• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MCU Thor and Carol and their "MTFL+" travel speeds

I disagree about MTFL+ status seriously. Because throughout all movies in cosmos those guys, all spaceships either least advanced to more advanced travel across space using wormholes in Yggdrasil ( wormholes ). Idk can Thor in MCU even travel across any choosen planets outside 9 realms. Cap Marvel travels across cosmos by using jump points and it is not even defined how fast u should be to enter jump points. Even in Gotg vol 2 They didn't even need any SoL+ speed to enter jump point. Sorry but i completely disagree about mtfl speed because they use wormholes, no sheer speed. Because it doesn't make any sense like why couldn't she just rush at Thanos at super speed. + Stop infecting me with such arguments like flew around Thanos's planet and we do not even know how big sizewise was this planet. Because logicwise if Carol Danvers had somehow Mtfl travel speed she by logic should have mtfl reaction speed as she had to somehow TAG Benatar in appropriate moment and still cannot tag Thanos's movements. And we didn't see any Qucksilver/Flash/Superman like statue modes in their cases. Sorry but their travel speeds deserves to be lowered massively. Or prove me that Carol and Thor are like let say Superman or Sentry in comicbooks as powerful as plot demands them to be

Back