• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MCU Thor and Hulk Upgrade (Spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spinosaurus75DinosaurFan

VS Battles
Calculation Group
This is what I suggest.

Hulk: Attack Potency: At least City level (Comparable to Thor destroying a city), likely higher (Managed to slightly stagger Surtur, who can destroy entire worlds)

Speed: At least Subsonic+ (Comparable to Abomination), possibly Massively Hypersonic reactions (Comparable to Thor. Reacted to Thor's hammer)

Lifting Strength: Unknow, but at least Class M as the Hulk (Pushed back a Leviathan with one punch.)

Striking Strength: At least City Class, likely higher

Durability:
At least City level (Endured strikes from Thor's Mjolnir), possibly higher (Survived being hit by Surtur)

Thor: Attack Potency: Street level (Singlehandedly took down a squad of SHIELD agents.) | City level (Destroyed Sokovia, which was around that size), likely higher (Gained the upper hand against Hulk after awakened. Held his own against Hela)

Speed: Peak Human | Subsonic+ combat speed (Comparable to The Hulk) with Massively Hypersonic reactions. (Held his own against Hela) Massively Hypersonic flight and throwing speed

Lifting Strength: Peak Human (Effortlessly carried Erik Selvig over his shoulder.) | Unknow, at least Class M (Comparable to the Hulk)

Striking Strength: Street Class | City Class, likely higher

Durability:
Street level | City level (Took hits from Hulk and Malekith), likely higher (Took hits from Hela)

Not sure, but:

- Hulk did basically nothing to Surtur, who just catched Hulk like a fly and threw him back to Thor

- Did Hulk ever react to Hulk's hammer ? I cant rememebr that, but perhabs there is a feat.

- Hulk wasnt really hit by Surtur, as I wrote above

I agree with the 7-B, likely higher for Thor.

Hela actually pierced Surtur with some giant swords and fought him for some time, but was defeated by his "final" attack that destroyed Asgard

Hulk was able to slightly stagger with a leaping blow, before Surtur effortlessly swatted Hulk away. And according to a thread (I have to find it) somebody said staggering some one with a punch means you have the same tier with him, just a lower level of the tier.

@Blacked

I remember now. He tried to catch his hammer in Avengers ;D

@Spinosaurus

Ok. I think your upgrades seem good. What do you think about downgrading Odin ?

He should eventually be as strong as Surtur and at least as powerful as Hela. His current Low 6-B rating was given without any feat or statement to support this.

Hela has a Low 6-B / High 6-C feat in crushing Mjolnir (The energies released by the core of a sun are around this level).

If I'm not mistaken, Surtur nukes Asgard which should also be a Tier 6 feat.

So then Hulk/ Thor/ Loki and Valk are scaled from Hela? I haven't seen the movie yet but I'm curious. Also, if Thor scales does he scale before his apparent "awakening"?

Thor has 2 good feats. Summoning a storm cloud over Asgard, and having that storm cloud cover Asgard in lighting.

Thor might get speed upgrade since he was launching lighting all over the place in the fight with Hela.

How about another forms of BFR for Strange and limited Transmutation for Loki?

Strange should get Teleportation. Not sure about Transmutation for Loki (for changing his cloths ?)

Not for that; Loki turned, just as a joke, Thor into a frog when they were a kids. "Limited" just because the details are unknown.

The dialogue was a reference to when Loki did the same in the comics, say that Comic Loki is more powerful seems irrelevant to that.

From what I see of Thor Ragnarok, it has four great feats but three need calcs.

One is in the trailers and is Tier 6.

Hulk should have Mid-Low regen, Weapon Mastery and some degrees of Martial Arts because of his training.

@Matthew Thoughts with Loki having limited Transmutation or not?

By the way, should Thor get a third key ?

Depowered | With Mjolnir | Awakend

He fought Hela three times:

• The first time, when she wasnt in Asgard yet and Mjolnir was destroyed (not really a fight, because she just threw him away)
  • In the throne room, where she took his eye and he discovered his full power (was still overpowered)
  • On the bifrost
And only the last two times, he actually kept up with her. Should Hela be upgraded to Tier 6, this would probably just scale to awakend Thor.

I personally think Hulk should not scale to awakend Thor.

@Matthew

What are the great feats that you are talking about?

Antvasima said:
@Matthew
What are the great feats that you are talking about?
I think he's talking about Thor being able to fight evenly against Hela who destroyed Mjolnir. Such a feat would result in Low 6-B / High 6-C as the energies released by the core of a sun are around this level when adjusting for surface area of the hammer.

Okay. A calculation would be best though.

Thor, Loki and Hela were also able to react to projectiles while they were MFTL at Bifrost.

In addition Surtur exploded violently Asgard at the end of the film what should at least 6-B.

Another thing Hulk managed to fight against awakened Thor during the games at Sakar, although Thor was superior.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back