• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
That seems pretty bs ngl, what can heavy do if he only has 1.5 seconds to hurt mercy if reinhardt dies
Outskill her in melee, utilize the fact she can't shoot her gun while resurrecting and needs to be near who she's ressurecting, out LS her, or, if he still has ammo in either of his guns, shoot her.

Outskill her in melee, utilize the fact she can't shoot her gun while resurrecting and needs to be near who she's ressurecting, out LS her, or, if he still has ammo in either of his guns, shoot her.
Yeah heavy is not killing mercy in 1.5 considering the minigun fall off

Yeah heavy is not killing mercy in 1.5 considering the minigun fall off
If he's anywhere near the range they'll end at by the time Rein going down actually becomes a pheasible thing then let's just say, Falloff is apsolutely not an issue

Now that I think about it, doesn't Heavy technically have a similar feat to Reinhardt's Bastion crushing feat? He was able to kill enough Soldiers to literally make a mountain of soldier corpses in a few seconds.

Now that I think about it, doesn't Heavy technically have a similar feat to Reinhardt's Bastion crushing feat? He was able to kill enough Soldiers to literally make a mountain of soldier corpses in a few seconds.
Via an Uber and the fact bullets pierce I believe TBH. Uber let him survive and his minigun had spread

Back