• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mega Man VS Black Mage (Classic 1987 NES/Super Smash Flash 2 Match)

Depending of the AP my vote will change

Megaman resist some of Black mage hax but Black mage doesnt resist anything

So Megaman have more chances of giving the fatal blow in my opinion

Confuse,sleep,Poison Death,and Break would not work on Megaman,via having resistance or being a robot

Time hax or warp are his ways to win,Megaman can win with acid,absolute cero ice,gravity would mess Black mage,black holes,his own transmutation and his centaur flash bypass defenses via creating a dimensional distorsion

Both can blind,Black mage has the spell bind and megaman has flash stopper

So voting megaman

ZephyrosOmega said:
Megaman is not quite 30 yottatons while Black Mage is > 300 yottatons

so
Then Black Mage Ap stomps and this can be consider a stomp because Megaman starts always with mega buster proyectiles

Black mage firaga atomizes,simple as that,that is why i was waiting for someone to tell me the AP

Back