• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Assuming they are both 1 kilofoe X takes this via superior experience, versatility, better healing (I think suoerman can heal?), superior freezing and biological manipulation

Also, while most of his hax is resisted, Superman isn't just going to lolnope it and it will take some effort, which could give a momentary distraction at least, along with whatever damage the attack does.

Supes, rather easily.

Aside from the fact that he's much stronger (which alone makes him win), the only thing X really has over him is experience, which Superman has more than enough of to make that advantage moot. Superman being able to freeze ghosts is just as good a freezing feat as X's. Superman's molecular heat vision fries his circuits. X does have a hax advantage, but people much stronger than Superman tried to use the same hax and failed. It won't turn out any different.

Gotta give it to Supes for The real cal howard's reasoning. To add my own thoughts, Rebirth Superman is back to post-crisis Superman's level of power and was walking off attacks from a mind-addled Hal Jordan who thought he was Parallax. Hal's construct barrier let him fly into a beam from Mogo amped by a few hundred Lanterns and come out with no injuries. Mogo alone has a super-casual 100 megafoe feat. Even if you thought PC Supes is only half of Rebirth, he'd still be casually over 50 megafoe by basic scaling. In comparison, X afaik is sitting at just over 1 kilofoe.

I still do not recall any consensus on Supes AP being made and such a feat is a bit out of place when Mogo is generally >>> Hal Jordan iirc

X's hax is mostly resisted, but it doesn't take a versatility advantage away. And Superman does not have biological manipulation resistance on his profile.

Superman's heat vision won't likely fry the circuits of someone like trillions of times stronger than robots (Fire Man and Heat Man) who's attacks iirc are hotter than the sun at 8,000 and 12,000 degrees celsuis respectively

That being said, if such an AP advantage does exist, this is a godstomp that needs to be closed.

Mogo hasn't been >> Hal Jordan for a few years now. Throughout the entire Rebirth run ever since he forged his own ring. He keeps getting called the greatest GL and then he got the Mogo feat to prove it. On the other hand, Kryptonians and Daxamites in the post-Flashpoint through Rebirth eras have been consistently shown and stated to be a threat to the entire Lantern Corps as a whole. I don't really wish that had been the case as I've always liked Lanterns more but what can you do

Someone should make a CRT on Superman, because bio manip resistance should totally be there. I can think of at least one instance off the top of my head

Back