• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So, this verse isn't well known, but I found some rather interesting stuff about it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LSKDScmixms&t=141s

I tired to pause it at the exact right time to get proper scans, but it was really hard, so I will just link the youtube video. Here is what is said in the video:

To even the lowest of The Higher Entities, the protagonists universe is nothing but a dream. Each Higher Entity is inside the mind of an even higher entity, and so on, along the tree which exists beyond time and space. It is called "The Tree of Existence", whose roots are in a white infinite emptiness. While The Higher Entities can see us, we cannot see them. They can change our reality at will, but we cannot change theirs. The Higher Entities view the branch of countless universes as "below their feet." Each of The Higher Entities worlds are so complex, that anyone from a lower one that tries to understand it will go insane. Each Higher Entities mind is so complex and vast that in it, there lies concepts beyond our comprehension. While The Higher Entities can make significant changes, they cannot interact with the intruders that try to destroy earth, as they are much lower beings who can't even comprehend the existence of said entities.

This is essentially word for word for the relevant stuff in the video. So I was wondering, what tier would this be.

Personally, I think the "lowest" of the Higher Entites would be 5th dimensional, and then they would progress higher into the tiering system. Reason being, even the lowest views a branch of countless universes as below their feat, are beyond comprehension, the universes are nothing but dreams to them. But even then, that entity is inside the mind of an even higher entity, and so on, infinitely, across a tree beyond time and space.

Dimensional teiring isn't exactly my specialty, but "Countless Universes" is 2-B at bare minimum. Though, all lower universes being perceived as dreams and all higher universes being "So complex that anyone from a lower universe would go insane" sounds a bit vague. But I can sort of see a possible Low 1-C rating.

I'm positive 2-B is an absolute minimum, but unsure about Low 1-C but it seems possible.

I personally think if this goes in the route of "possibly Low 1-C", there should be a "possibly far higher" as well. As each is inside the mind of an even higher entity, and so on infinitely

Considering there are an unknown number of higher entities (Potentially infinite as they take root on an infinite tree), and each is inside the mind of an even higher entity, the profile would look like this taking into account me and AKM's dicussion on discord

"'Varies. Low 1-C, far higher for the even higher entities"

I'll create a sandbox/blog of the profile when the appropriate tier has been decided on.

Edit: Considering there are an infinite number of the higher entities, since they take root on an infinite tree, would prehaps "Varies. Low 1-C to High 1-B" make sense? It is an infinite heirachy since each is inside the mind of an even higher being, and so on, infinitely.

I think "Varies. Low 1-C, far higher for even higher entities" makes sense. Although the second option could be considered as well.

I see the case from the entities being like Gods (Magi) where the hierarchy is also infinite and there is always a higher entity for a lower entity.

So, Varies from Low 1-C to 1-B makes sense, to me.

I also fine with Varies. Low 1-C, far higher for even higher entities.

Each of The Higher Entities worlds are so complex, that anyone from a lower one that tries to understand it will go insane.

False. The Signer says that's it so different that anyone who tries to ponder it would go mad, which is later confirmed as he says "each universe in the tree is maddningly different". The reason for this is that everything inside them (matter, the laws of physics) outside of mathematics is different. It would be like trying to understand something you absolutely cannot understand.

Other than this everything is mostly fine, although it wouldn't reach High 1-B and instead 1-B (just like the Magi Gods.)

@crimson

Alright thank you. Youre far more knowledgable than me on the verse so you're probably right

And looking at the gods (magi) paga, the higher entities are basically the same thing lmao.

Since the varied option seems to be accepted, I will go ahead and create a sandbox with the abilities and speed when I am free

Eh, I think I'd just go with Low 1-C. I'm not really seeing what gives them their own hierarchy expanding higher.

Because each is inside the mind of an even higher entity, and so on. That higher entity is the same level above the low 1-C as the low 1-C is above everything mentioned, as they cannot comprehend the higher entity above them, like how the player cant comprehend his creator. They are also each bound by the entity above them

I don't suppose the word "infinite" was used. I think it said "countless" branches.

Well it says "...and so on, throughout the branches of the tree..."

Then it says the tree's roots lie in a white infinite emptiness. I don't know what to make of it or if it even means anything substantial but the talk about the higher entities and so on was referring to the branches, not the roots.

I'm almost certain the countless branches of universes is different from the branches of the tree beyond time and space, because there is another instance where they once again reference the tree of universes and the tree of existence in different signs, but I suppose for arguments sake; I've changed it to countless

Oh, actually, you're probably right, it is a countless heirachy as each universe was created/ represents a higher entity, and there are countless universes so yeah

If both trees are different, then the countless statement would only apply to the latter.

I went back to look.

They are referring to the same tree. Each higher entity created their own universe, so since there are countless universes, there are countless higher entities. That, and the line "and so on" references that as well

Yep It looks very good to me. I don't think there is anything else to discuss about it, but I won't close this just yet in case anyone else wishes to say anything about it.

If there's nothing to discuss then we should close this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back