• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I went through the game and found a few things

The Higher Entities
Matter Manipulation : Controls and created the xenocubes, which hold propeties of matter beyond comprehension of the universe . Also they created everything in their own universe so matter manipulation would make sense in the first place.

Cosmic Awareness : The universe is their mind, so they should have complete view of it. They knew the intruders came from a world far away from earth and were on their way.

Nigh-Omniscience: Again, since the univeres is their mind, they should have complete knowledge of it

I don't know what this is: The Higher Entities use cubes to interact with the normal 3-D/4-D world. It is like a brush that allows them to manipulate the universe. Input on what this is would be cool

Creator's offspring
The "limited" next to duplication should be removed. The Higher Entities said he could have multiplied the intruders too , so the ray isn't limited to just earth (It multiplied intelligence as well) and likely applies to all other planets

Resistance to Existence Erasure: The Creator erased the universe and everything in it except earth, and the offspring was at it's epicenter, so he should have resistance to it.

Immortality (Type 1 and 8); Stated to be indestructible/unkillable so at the very least it should mean he can't die from natural causes. Also he is tasked with protecting earth forever and he can't do that if he dies by age. Also, he is just an atom that one of the higher entities is counting inside his mind. He disappears when he stops counting, but reappears when he continues, so he should have type 8 immortality based on the fact that he will always come back as long as a higher entity is counting.

The cube thing looks like some kind of Avatar Creation like Julian says.

The rest of this looks good on a spot check.

Resistance to Existence Erasure doesn't make much sense imo. Since the Earth wasn't erased with the rest of the universe, it shows that he has control over what he can erase. Wouldn't make sense to target the person he's trying to help.

Rest is fine.

It is a bit weird I'll admit, however, he is right at the center of the universe being erased, and they aren't anywhere near earth in the scene, they are outside the galaxy.

In fact, later on in the video, he is seen at the epicenter again, and still isn't fazed, in fact he is within the whiteness that the erasure encompasses

I still feel like that's a bit of a stretch, as it would assume that the Creator doesn't have control over what he can erase, and as a being with full control over reality i really feel like he should.

I'm fine with "possibly resistace to EE" though.

I agree with Crimson that it should be selective EE.

I also don't see how being indestructible means that he can't die of old age. And the point about counting atoms, I think it is the offspring appearing before the entity's avatar for interaction whenever he starts counting atoms.

Rest everything seems fine as others have stated above.

I agree also with Crimson's points on EE.

I do agree with Julian's point that the cube's text would be Avatar Creation.

I do agree that being indestructible doesn't mean that the Creator's offspring can't die of old age, from AKM's point. I am neutral on Immortality Type 8.

I think everything else look fine.

There are multiple interviews with WoG where he confirms the immortality and indestructible aspect. What should it be if not type 1 immortality? Honestly sounds like type 5 as well. But I think type 1 is the safest bet. https://ap2hyc.com/2015/04/interview-alfonso-del-cerro-lead-developer-of-megaton-rainfall/

Alfonso: "The biggest difference is that you are immortal, but the city you are trying to save is not. The city has a health bar, and you must take care of it. So you are "punished" with the bar depletion"

(The no health bar aspect shows he cannot die and takes no damage)

Alfonso: Megaton Rainfall is a First Person Superhero Game. You are a
indestructible superbeing

Alfonso: "But you really don't know why are the aliens attacking the Earth, and why you, an interdimensional indestructible superhero, should save them"

Of course, there is the in-game statement as well.

"I think it is the offspring appearing before the entity's avatar for interaction whenever he starts counting atoms."

No. The text has been there long before the offspring comes to it. It's a pre-recorded message. The Higher Entities are counting atoms, and that atom is us, when he stops counting, we disappear from existence, but when he goes back to counting, we reappear.

Oh, adding onto the indestructible immortal aspect, as I said above, at the end of the game we are tasked with protecting earth

"I can see that I have left earth in good hands"

and he can't do that if he randomly dies. So all in all, as it is our job, WoG stating it in every single interview, as well as in-game statements

Edit:

I can probably also add an avatar key for The Higher Entities if that's cool. It'll just be 3-A for destroying the universe and being able to manipulate it, and MFTL+ scaling off their offspring, and taking away the higher-dimensional hax

Type 1 seems fine then.

I am not sure about how his existence being dependent on a higher entity should factor in, or whether it is even necessary to note it in the profile. It would go as a weakness as he will cease to exist based on the higher entities actions, and could also be a limited form of resurrection aka Type 4, but not combat applicable.

I'd be ok with non combat applicable resurrection and a weakness, which should also not be taken into consideration in a vsbattle

I think it was decided against resistance to existence erasure because of the higher entities having selective erasure.

Crimson, Me, Medeus and Elizhaa all seem to agree with it being a case of selective erasure, so possible resistance wouldn't even come into play.

Oh, Elizhaa said he agrees with his points on EE and you along the same lines so I assumed you agreed with the possible part. It can be removed then

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back