• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

XSOULOFCINDERX

They/Them
While Naruto was traveling with Jiraiya, he sent Naruto ahead so that he could take care of something that had to do with his Spy Network. While Naruto was on his way to their Destination, he stumbled across what looked like some sort of Metal Statue that was partially covered by a tarp leaned up against a tree. Now with his Curiosity peaked, he decided to see what the rest of the Statue looked like, but when he got close enough it started groaning and standing up. When Megatron awoke, he tried to figure out where on Earth he had ended up, but he saw a Human in front of him and figured he'd just grab him and interrogate him for Information. However, Naruto was able to avoid Megatron's Lunge and summoned some Shadow Clones go help him teach this thing a lesson. As they charged him with Rasengans, Megatron, who is now very baffled as to what the hell this Human Child just did, blew all the Clones up with his Gun and narrowly avoided the Kid's Energy Orb that caused a huge crater to form. Now he really wanted to know what the hell was going on here.

TL;DR DotM Megatron and Base Sasuke Retrieval Arc Naruto are being used, Speed Equalized, Naruto knows how strong Megatron's Weapons are and Megatron knows about Naruto's Clones and Rasengan. Anything past 8-B is restricted, except for Rasengan. (Not sure if I can actually do that, but we'll see.)

Fight takes place in an open area with a few trees around. (Think Sasuke vs Deidara but without a whole Forest and just a few Trees here or there.)

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Megatron_(Michael_Bay) :

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Naruto_Uzumaki_(Part_I) :

Incon:

No that's sasuke's chidori. There is never a stated limit Naruto has to his rasengan. He just didn't spam it because it took time to set up
Either way, Megatron knows to avoid that like the plague so Naruto is gonna need to Rasengan Barrage him with Clones for it to actually be effective unless Naruto can Stealth his way on to Megatron in a Open Area with barely any cover.

Does Naruto get to summon Gammabunta? Because he can do that in the key you're using.

edit: also, I think the reason OP gave Naruto the Rasengan is because Megatron's durability is higher than Naruto's AP in base.

Last edited:
Megatron's intelligence makes him smarter and able to strategy during this battle along with his Regen being Mid-low while Naruto's regen is low/low-mid?

Not so sure who to vote for yet.

If Naruto is allowed to summon the Frog, it's gg.
if he is able to then Naruto gets a vote from me, if he isn't able to summon dat Frog; then I'm voting for Megatron FRA due to his Durability being higher like you said I could be wrong, and suddenly Naruto's Rasengan is effective here

if he is able to then Naruto gets a vote from me, if he isn't able to summon dat Frog; then I'm voting for Megatron FRA due to his Durability being higher like you said I could be wrong, and suddenly Naruto's Rasengan is effective here
Yeah, I can imagine this fight going very poorly for Naruto due to speed equalization. He has one attack that can penetrate Megatron's durability, but it has a lot of windup in this key. I think things like substitution are technically speed dependent as well.

That being said, if he summons Gamabunta....

Naruto can hurt Megatron without the Rasengan, just not by a lot. Also, Gamabunta is restricted because Megatron literally can't avoid that unlike the Rasengan.

I'm having a hard time seeing how this isn't a stomp under the current conditions, because....

-Megatron has durability significantly above naruto's AP.

-Naruto's one attack that can seriously harm Megatron requires non-trivial windup, and speed is equalized, so Naruto is going to have a hard time getting away from Megatron long enough to get a rasengan going.

-You could argue Megatron wouldn't expect Naruto to be able to clone himself, but you've given Megatron knowledge of those two things.

-Naruto can't take any real cover due to the arena chosen, and I'm pretty sure Megatron has sensors in his eyes anyway.

-Naruto isn't exactly smart in this key, and Megatron is.

You know that there's only a 3× Difference between Naruto's AP and Megatron's Dura if we used Naruto's Weakest Key right? This Naruto upscales a lot from his original 8-B Self and this Megatron is currently accepted as weaker than he normally is due to his injuries so the gap is even smaller than that.

You know that there's only a 3× Difference between Naruto's AP and Megatron's Dura if we used Naruto's Weakest Key right? This Naruto upscales a lot from his original 8-B Self and this Megatron is currently accepted as weaker than he normally is due to his injuries so the gap is even smaller than that.
What key of Naruto are you referring to above? Land of Waves? Additionally, is there any actual calc for the key we ARE using wrt Naruto to support this upscaling?

What key of Naruto are you referring to above? Land of Waves? Additionally, is there any actual calc for the key we ARE using wrt Naruto to support this upscaling?
We're using Sasuke Retrieval Arc Base Naruto, it's literally in the OP. Also, Naruto is scaling off of Land of Waves Sasuke's Calc on his Profile.

We're using Sasuke Retrieval Arc Base Naruto, it's literally in the OP. Also, Naruto is scaling off of Land of Waves Sasuke's Calc on his Profile.
This still reads as a stomp to me. I think my main issue is that, with equalized speed, and his opponent knowing his abilities, Naruto has 0 useful options even before durability comes into play. Equalized speed here just leads to a bunch of weird interactions between a large, durable opponent with good ranged options, and a smaller opponent who fights up close for the most part. Megatron is also smart, so he's going to figure out that putting constant pressure on Naruto will leave him completely on the run/helpless. Your arena also gives almost zero cover. It just looks like a situation geared toward Megatron in almost every way.

Sasuke vs. Megatron in this situation is a lot more believable to give the Narutoverse a chance. Sasuke's smarter, and has a much wider range of jutsu to keep Megatron guessing as well as a penchant for taking advantage of ninja tools.

The point is that Naruto needs to be able to get away from an enemy to do anything significant. Equalizing speed means he has more chance but still not enough imo.
OK, then switch the location to an actual forest instead of a place with a few trees if it evens things out so that Naruto can try to use more of his tricks.

OK, then switch the location to an actual forest instead of a place with a few trees if it evens things out so that Naruto can try to use more of his tricks.
Yeah that fixes it imo because Megatron can just knock over/cut through the trees as needed but they actually give naruto some cover.

Last edited:
Back