• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Meliodas fights one rotting boi

Well, Vaal Hazak seems to have an AP advantage, as it is Small Country+ and Meliodas is only Small Country. As well as that, it does not look like Meliodas has a resistance to the virus/Effluvium that Vaal Hazak controls. And since it isn't magic in nature, so Full Counter wouldn't be able to stop the Effluvium either.

Granted, Meliodas has superior healing overall, so he would certainly last a while, but in order to do lasting, meaningful damage, he would probably have to land a Revenge Counter at some point, which means he would need to let himself be severely weakened.

Honestly, siding with Vaal Hazak. Meliodas has no means of stopping the Effluvium with his techniques/attacks, and once infected he will have severely reduced attack power and durability, and Vaal Hazak is already superior in those regards even without the Effluvium. Sure, Revenge Counter could deal some utterly massive damage, but I doubt that one attack alone would net Meliodas the victory.

Well the current scaling chain for Prime Assault Mode Meliodas goes like this.

~ Comparable

> stronger

>> much stronger

Prime Assault Mode Meliodas >> Prime Demon Mark Meliodas ~ Elizabeth >= Indura Monspeet and Indura Derieri >> Indura Derieri > True Body Ludoshel >> Base Original Demon >> The One Escanor And Full Power Zeldris >> The One Escanor > Full Power Zeldris 2x> Zeldris w/ God and Ominous Nebula = Baseline Low 6-B

Though this scaling chain might change if the Original Demon is weaker than we thought. But for now this is the scaling chain. So Vaal might not have the AP advantage here.

Granted, looking at their profiles now and from what I can understand, Meliodas's power sits at, at MOST 1.76 Teratons according to a calc I found and info from his profile (Which is close enough to Baseline, really).

Regardless, we have no idea just how much more powerful Meliodas gets in that form by comparison to the others. It's not made clear and I don't think we have any specific numbers to put to that, so Meliodas probably sits at 1.76 Teratons right now (Plus, even with that scaling chain, Meliodas's profile still only indicates that he is flat out Small Country level and not Small Country level+).

Still, Vaal Hazak has 5.62 Teratons of force behind it AND can still weaken Meliodas's power and durability with Effluvium, which Meliodas won't be able to defend against. So I'm still voting for Vaal.

Where did you get 1.76 Teratons? There aren't any Low 6-B calcs in NNT. They are Low 6-B via a really long stomping chain along with multipliers.

A while back there was a calc of Meliodas raging and destroying some large area. One version got around, like, 43 Gigatons? But an extra one was done via Vaporization of that same scenario and it was at 1.76-5 Teratons. But since Meliodas on his profile is still only considered Small Country level, I assumed the 1.76 Teratons was used (because the 5 Teratons would have likely put Meliodas into Small Country Level+, and the profile for him still only says Small Country Level).

Even so, it's not exactly clear how much more powerful this version of Meliodas is in comparison to the others, as there are no specific numbers to put to it from what I can tell. so, based off of the profiles and what they show, Meliodas is still weaker as he is only Small Country level and not Small Country level+.

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/U...-_Feel_the_power_of_the_Dragon's_Sin_of_Wrath

This is the calc that I found and that I assumed was being used since it coincidentally lined up with the current rankings for Meliodas.

That calc is only 6-C and it's for Unsealed Demon Mark Meliodas not Prime Assault Mode Meliodas.

The current Low 6-Bs in NNT are from Zeldris w/ God and Ominous Nebula no selling and curbstomping Ludoshel in a vessel who could casually overpower True Form Chandler and Cusack both of whom are vastly stronger than Post-Revival Assault Mode Meliodas who is High 6-C+.

Back