• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Meliodas vs Ichigo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mel for Malik's reasons.

If Ichigo goes cqc he would get rekt not only is Mel actually an extremely good sword fighter(unlike Ichigo), he also has the AP advatnage.

KazuiK I restarted voting after about 7 comments about the speed. Do you want to keep your vote for Ichigo?

Ichigo absorbs Meliodas body. Stomp. Meliodas has no body absorption resistance, only soul resistance.

AppleLord said:
Ichigo absorbs Meliodas body. Stomp. Meliodas has no body absorption resistance, only soul resistance.
When did ichigo absorb anyone's body in character.

Verse is equalized. Ichigo's body is made of reishi so Meliodas should be too and Ichigo absorbs Yhwach's reishi something beyond Meliodas. He has not done this in character, but he could.

That's like saying Meliodas will go for soul rip in most fights. He could do it but it's certainly not part of his normal fighting style.

why are people using full counter? thats for magic attacks only unless you make rei=magic then full counter wont work .. he can use vanish counter and revenge tho but thats it

Meliodas wins with versatility like the fact that he can regenerate and he can couter attacks that could actually hurt him. Plus lostvayne allows him to clone himself

Ichigo can regenerate too, and he has no problem dealing with clones before. Countering can be a problem.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but in order for grace to be stopped:

1. One vote must be taken away from Meliodas

or

2. Four must be given to Ichigo

Grace period is over, match is concluded.

Final result: Meliodas wins 7-2, would have been 8-2 if Kaybanks had given reasoning.

I'll ask for it to be added.

Assuming 6-B means we're including high 6-B, Meliodas takes it due to his vast arsenal of full Counter Counter vanish dark matter manipulation the use of fire that negate Ichigo's hollow healing abilities and cloning. Assuming this is High 6-B Mel, Ichigo will have to deal with 4 6-B clones and the original he isn't dealing with that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back