• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Meliodas VS Ji Ning

Status
Not open for further replies.
by the way Riki you can vote in your own threads,
Yeah, after hearing the arguments, I doubt Meliodas would even be able to tag Ning here. The dude just fodderizes in terms of skill, and should comfortably dodge all of Meliodas' danmaku stuff.

Hmm, so unless there's any drastic change, it seems that Ji Ning makes his debut by slaying a demon prince.

Most of the others agree this isn't a stomp and whatever changes the CRT bring will be addressed when it is concluded.

Seriously, enough with the bias, it's very irritating. Calling stomps whenever your favorite character loses is childish.
True since Meliodas may get EE with true magic and other abilities

Bias? I ******* hate Meliodas lol, but uh sure whatever floats your boat. I just think the fact that Meliodas has a SINGLE wincon, which everyone here basically said wouldn't work qualifies this as a stomp.

Like what else am i meant to think? This wasn't a stomp?

"Oh Meliodas you put a good fight, except you didn't your only play was hellblaze, but Ji Ning just negs that, but HEEEEY you did great Meli!"

I'm sorry for my apparent bias. Jesus, people here are delusional. Like sure, disagree wether or not it's bias, that's fair. I'm nothing if not open to being wrong, BUT questioning my motives as something sinister just pisses me off.
I'm referring to speedster...

Is this accurate? What version of Ji Ning are you guys using? I looked at that wiki and it has stuff like island level?! What? Is this a weaker version of Ning or something?

Is this accurate? What version of Ji Ning are you guys using? I looked at that wiki and it has stuff like island level?! What? Is this a weaker version of Ning or something?
It's only Zifu Disciple Ji Ning. Yes, I'm well aware his EoS key is like 2-B/2-A. Yes, he'll eventually get those keys.

On second thought, we should definitely close this. I accidentally multiplied the new scaling too much, and Meliodas will only be 53 gigatons.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back