• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Something something absorption

Something something hit detection prevents everything Yuuki can do

Meltlilith looks to have loss her Conceptual Manipulation compare to last match was the key wincondition for winning.

Meltlilith looks to have 4-D Absorption and Melt Virus which wasn't brought up in the last versus thread.

Yuuki's old win cons were

>Fertile Paradox

Melt resists sealing, since even basic magi can use sealing and Meltlilith sure as **** resists that, assuming this gets throught he lack of hit detection, which it doesn't since said sealing doesn't hit her in-game.

>Chrono Saltation

Meltlilith time travels back.

>Gluttonous King Beezlebub

Trying to absorb Meltlilith is a good way to get eaten yourself.

>Time Stop and Boost

Yuuki will have been absorbed by the time he uses this, and it likely isn't even close to an opening move.

anything else?

In any case, Yuuki's wincon usage via Time Control in speed-equalized: Massively FTL+ with Time Control (Can control the flow of time with Time Control, which allows the user to stop time and move a 1 million times normal speed while in stopped time)

I discussed on it work here. She can't resist it since he only used it to boost his speed. He used it character quickly and should semi-passive as thought-based from an Ultimate Skill. He may able to resist the Time Stop but not the time speed boost in my opinion.

https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/3154160#246

With this speed, he has enough opening to go for Fertile Paradox for Sealing which bypassed her invlunerablity since it is not a attack:

A inconclusive case, he can destroyed the universe with a attack like Gluttonous King Beelezbub. In the end of series, he did destroyed the universe so it is not out-character as it was his goal.

Well, I didn't bring Chrono Saltation because last time 4-D hax was not brought up in the last threead so while Yuuki may have 4-D space-time hax. I am not certain if he can absorp/manipulation 4-D energy from an attack like Melt Virus.

Why are you assuming that something 'not being an attack' will let it hit her?

Gluttonous King Beezlebub if it run amok can destroyed the universe even with the concept of time. It would like a suicide attack not really an aborption case. So, it would be an incolusive con.

TIme Speed Boost and Time stop is near-passive so unless there is valid proofs that Meltlilith's is near passive or passive then Yuuki's oprning moves goes first.

AP really doesn't matter in this fight Nedge. That an the fact that Meltlilith resists absorption and it wouldn't even hit her in the first place.

Overlord775 said:
Melt's authority prevents time from getting stopped
This point definitely wasn't brought up before. Resitance to Time Manipulation was brought so where is it proof because her profile is ambiguous on this point, @Overlord775?

Time flows so she can literally control that even if she doesn't resist time stop

Hl3 or bust said:
AP really doesn't matter in this fight Nedge. That an the fact that Meltlilith resists absorption and it wouldn't even hit her in the first place.
@Hl3 or bust, The absorption is conceptual at it peak. Meltlilith has no resistance to conceptual manipulation on her profile. Personally, it is seems ironic if she fought BB at her peak but I don't their match condition so that is that.

it's weird, but the concept manip is bundled up with the info manip along with law manip, which is individually listed.

Hl3 or bust said:
Meltlilith is a composite of 3-4 actual gods iirc. Her not having Authority would be a massive contradictio
I will be honest as a moderator if the description is not on her profile or too ambiguous then it likely needs a CRT to improve the profile.

Otherwise, it is easier to not believe or called it wrong and more than likely it won't be applicable to a versus thread match.

She is made of Saraswati, Artemis and Leviathan

All 3 of them possess authority

Likewise every member of the Sakura 5 due to being made of one or more gods possess authority stemming from the gods they are made of

This is why BB, who has all the goddesses, has authority

Paul Frank said:
Time flows so she can literally control that even if she doesn't resist time stop
Did she ever control, hijacked, or nullify someone's Time Manipulation because if not it should not be argument?

I'd like to point out that Mooncell being 8D is in revision. If it goes through then everyone that scale from BB would be 1-C. If it doesn't then Melt would just have Low 2-C Law Manip.

If it's a thing then it'd be 1-C by default for their tiers since BB and Melt are Manipulating the laws of an 8D space which would them to have 8D range and potency. We have Reinhard Heydrich having 1-A Law hax for which he is given 1-A tier in Ikabey key. Don't see how it's different for BB or Melt.

Hl3 or bust said:
She uh
did

she hijacked a law of time across the Moon Cell, although that was through a separate ability.
Yeah, her perception before she can do anything might be too late though with Yuuki's million time speed boost which could make seconds look like many hours or days to get eough time to use his wincon.

RM97 said:
If it's a thing then it'd be 1-C by default for their tiers since BB and Melt are Manipulating the laws of an 8D space which would them to have 8D range and potency. We have Reinhard Heydrich having 1-A Law hax for which he is given 1-A tier in Ikabey key. Don't see how it's different for BB or Melt.
why would they be 1-C physically when they only affect the entire thing through hax? Reinhard's 1-A hax is due to him being a Hadou God.

Because tiering via Hax is also a thing? Say if a regular normal human guy who is just your average everyday joe but has an ability to instantly wipe out an entire timeline or even warps it completely, would he still be tiered in Tier 9-C/10-A or would he be tiered in Low 2-C for his ability?

Reinhard's 1-A Hax is still that. His Law, even in 5-B key, encompasses a 1-A structure. Another example would be BlazBlue characters who, afaik, are physically planet level but have 2-A hax for which they are 2-A tiered.

From what I seen, Yuuki's wincon are much faster so he should a get a faster win, in my opinion.

Overlord775 said:
Yuuki cannot overwrite Melt's control over the "flow" of time, thus he can't time stop
But his activation looks much faster as thought-based, @Overlord775. One second could be long hours or more to Yuuki for using his wincon since would have Massively FTL+ faster.

Also, Melt's weakness is that she would try absorption quickly so it less likely she would used her time control quickly before Yuuki's

Overlord775 said:
Melt's authority is passivelly active
I will be completely honest is there a text or proof for it for passive hax, @Overlord775?

So, I've been wanting to ask this....

Isn't hit detection invulnerability Game Mechanics? I mean, it's fair game if it's an present in actual backstories and such, but it's suspicious because it's sort of just been accepted for the past 2-3 years and I haven't seen much debate discussing it, and there's not a readily available scan or even thread discussing it from what I can tell.

No, she is still "there" she just can't be interacted with. It's not that she's abstract or non-physical, just anything physical you can do to her will not register when you do it.

Normally a being made of data (Which is just information) and cannot be interacted with by normal individuals would be considered a type 1 abstract......or at least that's what I thought.

Back