• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I shall remain in the dumps of the FRA gang.

Though, dunno if the socck has much to do about invisibility.

Actually, I'm leaning on the Devil so far.

Seems like he sends you to some place in the school by like...running into you when he's jealous I'm not sure...

maybe I should change the location so BFR is a little more viable?

Alright I'll change the fight to uh...what's a good middle ground here?

Actually fight takes place in heaven.

I might go with Mephistopheles here. Eventually AAC will try BFR and while it may work, i think telekinesis makes it a lot less of a threat. I dont kniw much about either, but it seems like Mephi can basically incap AAC this way

I'm pretty sure Mephi would take care of him in the most convenient way possible yeah.

Which would likely be him bashing him around with telekinesis. With prior knowledge he ain't letting AAC touch him either so...

one for Mephi.

Also as a side note, you don't know how hard it is to find a match for him and Sock

It's difficult because any tier 9 who has NPI either is way too powerful or way too skilled. The puppet is one of the few that's work.

Surprisingly Mephi seems easier.

Back