• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas, Everybody! Hope you all enjoy your Eve and Day. For my mother's convenience, my family is gonna be celebrating today instead of tomorrow, so it feels a little weird, but I plan on enjoying this thoroughly regardless. In any case, no matter what you celebrate, when, how or why, or who you celebrate with, I send my warmest holiday wishes to you guy's!

Also, I get a feeling we may suddenly see a Santa Match or three...

MERRY YURIMAS
usami_renko_and_maribel_hearn_touhou_drawn_by_kevn__sample-5727688b94be9caebed37b4be11c2b94.jpg

fujiwara_no_mokou_and_kamishirasawa_keine_touhou_drawn_by_dorogumi__sample-2257ebc0f4116ac26ce33e5249c93608.jpg

fujiwara_no_mokou_and_kamishirasawa_keine_touhou_drawn_by_indo_mdtanaka2007__sample-f97dd5999b5828c76068653a82e18041.jpg

fujiwara_no_mokou_and_kamishirasawa_keine_touhou_drawn_by_imoko_imonatsuki__sample-e56be5fd8d3477742d5b5fa4928c4567.jpg

kirisame_marisa_and_alice_margatroid_touhou_drawn_by_hoshiringo0902__sample-e34ec7e763aaeea870cd6b79cfa6cd62.jpg

Merry Hogswatchnig- Excuse me. I mean Merry Christmas everyone! I hope anyone who is reading this comment will be able to enjoy the holidays regardless if you celebrate it or not. And though this might sound cheesy and unnecessary, I hope that even when it seems like things in the world are dark and depressing...y'all can enjoy the company of your loved ones, and that there's always light and hope at the end of the darkest of tunnels.

wuc5se6jm2781.jpg

chau-nguyen-chau-nguyen-hogfather-72.jpg

xmsdth.jpg

tumblr_p0n3sh2iT91uw70c4o1_640.jpg

Merry Hogswatchnig- Excuse me. I mean Merry Christmas everyone! I hope anyone who is reading this comment will be able to enjoy the holidays regardless if you celebrate it or not. And though this might sound cheesy and unnecessary, I hope that even when it seems like things in the world are dark and depressing...y'all can enjoy the company of your loved ones, and that there's always light and hope at the end of the darkest of tunnels.

wuc5se6jm2781.jpg

chau-nguyen-chau-nguyen-hogfather-72.jpg

xmsdth.jpg

tumblr_p0n3sh2iT91uw70c4o1_640.jpg
Based Discworld enjoyer

Based Discworld enjoyer
Reaper Man is a novel that I would proudly consider to be in my top five best pieces of fiction that I've ever read, and cemented Death as being one of the most well written characters that I've ever seen in any book, TV show, video game, anime, comic, etc. And it's home to one of my favorite quotes in any medium of fiction: "LORD, WHAT CAN THE HARVEST HOPE FOR, IF NOT FOR THE CARE OF THE REAPER MAN?".

Don't mean to derail the Christmas and all that but, yeah, I just really love Discworld and I love Discworld's Death.

Back