• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Meta Cooler vs. Post-Crisis Superman

Status
Not open for further replies.
Metal Cooler is basically Cyborg Superman, but less durable and superior DC, and Cooler has instant transmision who give him some advantage; I would say that Supa win the first round with 7/10 difficult, however, he maybe lost in the second round

Round 1. Superman. Is even say he takes it easily due to being able to use his super vision to detect weak points and strike them.

Round 2. An army? Yeah, even he is going to have trouble with that. With speed equalized, I'm not sure there is anything he could do. Superman loses here.

With speed is no longer equalized, I feel superman has a real chance. Once he starts moving it is probable that the army would not be able to touch him. Couple that with phasing, super vision, freeze breath, and arguably greater experience he is going to do some real damage, though I would say with a some amount of difficulty, given the size and strength of the army. So my vote goes to Superman in this circumstance.

Round 1- I am giving it to Cooler because he also has energy absorption, Regenerationn (which will make phasing useless), Spamming ki blast and he can use instant transmission like if it was a day at the park not to mention he beat two characters at Large Star level at the same time without much trouble.

Round 2- Same as round one but easier imo.

AllanSaiyan said:
Round 1- I am giving it to Cooler because he also has energy absorption, Regenerationn (which will make phasing useless), Spamming ki blast and he can use instant transmission like if it was a day at the park not to mention he beat two characters at Large Star level at the same time without much trouble.
Round 2- Same as round one but easier imo.
I don't know how energy absorption helps sense superman doesn't really have any energy based attacks and how in the world does Regenerationn make phasing useless? That really did not make any sense to me.

With Daarius on this. Sure, meta cooler might be able to absorb heat vision, but Superman would just stop using it, or start using it on a microscopic level. As for phasing not being useful, I just can't see an argument there. For starters, it would make Superman hard, if not impossible to Hit, it also has a practical combat application. Superman would put his arm through Cooler's head, bypassing his durability, and then vibrate his arm to cause Cooler to explode, similar to what Superman did to Cyborg Superman. After that, it is just incinerate the pieces. That is just one more of victory. He also has freeze breath, that could be argued to work on a molecular level.

He couldn't do that to an army with speed equalized though.

PostmodernD said:
With Daarius on this. Sure, meta cooler might be able to absorb heat vision, but Superman would just stop using it, or start using it on a microscopic level. As for phasing not being useful, I just can't see an argument there. For starters, it would make Superman hard, if not impossible to Hit, it also has a practical combat application. Superman would put his arm through Cooler's head, bypassing his durability, and then vibrate his arm to cause Cooler to explode, similar to what Superman did to Cyborg Superman. After that, it is just incinerate the pieces. That is just one more of victory. He also has freeze breath, that could be argued to work on a molecular level.
He couldn't do that to an army with speed equalized though.
speed is unequalized for the army.

Yeah, I forgot when I came back here.

Still don't see that as a win con with speed unequalized, but Superman's superior flight speed would help a lot, probably making him untouchable. He could keep moving and try a variety of tactics in this case, allowing him to find the best methods. So I vote for Superman here.

Superman could maybe destroy one Meta Cooler, however, if it's an army we have to assume that Meta Cooler would adapt to most of Superman's hax skills eventually. With that I'm going to say Superman wins round one and loses badly in round two

Superman both rounds due to hax. Cooler might figure it out, but you can't adapt to something like that. All cooler's shown to do is get stronger, not adapt to techniques

Yojimbo1989 said:
Inconclusive?
Superman certainly win the first round, with speed unequalized if isn't a win for Supa with high difficult, is inconclusive in the second round

Daarius.ivey said:
wait if people are saying superman wins first round but cooler win secound round then who wins this match up?
I think the topic creator has to specify which takes precedence. The topic probably needs more input in either direction, especially since SuperKamiNappa said round two could have speed unequalized.

Wait, doesn't meta cooler have both regen and reactive evolution, cause he did state in the movie that whatever caused the damage to his body won't work anymore. So Meta cooler takes this both rounds.

LTB2000 said:
Wait, doesn't meta cooler have both regen and reactive evolution, cause he did state in the movie that whatever caused the damage to his body won't work anymore. So Meta cooler takes this both rounds.
that wouldn't really work since all superman has to do is vaoprize his body with heat vision, freeze him, or do what he did to cyborg superman.

Well even if the first round goes to superman, the second round would be a stomp cause not only is it an army, but superman can't do the heat vision twice since the big gete star improves the meta cooler after every damage.

LTB2000 said:
Well even if the first round goes to superman, the second round would be a stomp cause not only is it an army, but superman can't do the heat vision twice since the big gete star improves the meta cooler after every damage.
That is a no limits fallacy. All we know is that flaws in his design are corrected each time he heals. He was never shown to evolve an immunity to anything. Especially things that work on a microscopic level, which superman has two powers of and can effect large numbers of targets at once with. If speed is unequalled in the second round, Superman could literally freeze or vaporize the entire army once he takes off. Wouldn't be easy for him given the number, I'd give it a 6/10 difficulty.

Round 1 would go to superman assuming he destroys Cooler right off the bat and doesn't allow him to regen and power up to his attacks.

Round 2 goes to the army, while superman is faster, the difference in speed isn't large enough for him to outright blitz an army of well over a thousand that can easily spam IT and star level attacks.

travel speed is worthless here, cooler has instant transmission and can use it without lag unlike Goku in canon.

I disagree. Meta Cooler is ranked FTL+ and Superman is ranked MFTL and MFTL+ for travel speed. If he started moving, IT would be more worthless cause it is likely Cooler would not even be able to perceive his movements. I don't think that makes it easy for Superman, he still has large numbers to deal with and he would likely use up a lot of his energy in the process, but its a pretty massive gap in speed and I don't see cooler easily locking on to him.

PostmodernD said:
MFTL+ for travel speed. If he started moving, IT would be more worthless cause it is likely Cooler would not even be able to perceive his movements. I don't think that makes it easy for Superman, he still has large numbers to deal with and he would likely use up a lot of his energy in the process, but its a pretty massive gap in speed and I don't see cooler easily locking on to him.
In regards to that, Cooler had no problem tracking/predicting Goku's trajectory despite the fact he used Instant transmission, which is pretty much instant travel speed, all I'm saying here is that Superman's flight/travel speed won't give him an advantage here.

As for reaction speed I believe the gap (which is roughly a 10x difference 20~c vs 200~c) isn't nearly enough for Superman to be able to take out an army of Cooler specially when every one of them can spam IT and throw Supes off-balance.

It instantly moves a person, but as soon as they teleport where they intended their movements can be perceived, that makes it easier to manage when you are on a similar tier. Once Superman starts moving, and he is very likely to start flying and going as fast as he can given the numbers, I do not see Cooler being able to lock on to him with IT. His reaction speed is enough for him to see the army coming and know what to do, which would be to spam everything he has. The sheer number of Coolers could lead to a lucky hit and dog pile, or Superman running out of energy before he could finish them all, that's why I would rank the second round with high difficulty.

Superman wins the first round but loses the second round against the army. Cooler has reactive evolution, Instant Transmission, and Regenerationn. I just can't see superman beating an army of Coolers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back