• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Metal Cooler vs. Semi-Perfect Cell

Sera_EX

She Who Dabbles in Fiction
VS Battles
Retired
Two DBZ villains stronger than a super-saiyan.

Cooler: 1 (Genericstickman)

Cell: 2 (PaChi, AKM sama)

Inconclusive: 0

Metal Cooler
Semi-Perfect Cell2

If I recall correctly, Metal Cooler was beaten by pre-Ascension super saiyans. Semi-perfect cell fodderizes super saiyans.

He likely fodderizes metal cooler.

Cooler stomped Goku and Vegeta, especially because of his regen and clones. Goku and Vegeta had to essentially do a final explosion (not nearly as powerful or lethal as the one Vegeta did in Buu saga) to destroy Cooler's body.

Semi-Perfect Cell is clearly stronger than a Super Saiyan but, Cooler is too. A Grade 2 SS Veggie made Semi Perfect Cell look like a chump. He shouldn't be too much stronger than Cooler, but that's my assessment.

Oh.

But Cooler became stronger during the fight, he had the upper hand individually thanks to regen (Im not talking about clones). I remember Super Saiyan goku dismantling cooler's arm, then he regenerated. Super Saiyan Goku wouldnt even scratch this Cell.

Is Cooler allowed clones in here?

Imma give the benefit of the doubt to Cell here. He absorbed someone who fodderised the super saiyans like it was a child's play.

You're right, and yes Cooler can use clones.

Then all the clones jump on Cell. Boy, this is interesting.

If Cooler is allowed his full army of clones its either:

1) Cell goes all out and kills everyone after a long fight

2) The clones can drain Cell's stamina enough to gain the upper hand.

But then the question is if Cooler can bypass Cell's regen, and the Zenkai boost is a thing. Lmao, SPC?

AKM sama said:
Imma give the benefit of the doubt to Cell here. He absorbed someone who fodderised the super saiyans like it was a child's play.
Fodderized Vegeta (and Trunks) but Goku is > both of them. I know Piccolo claimed that Vegeta was stronger as a Super Saiyan but that's clearly not true. Goku would probably beat the androids 1 v 1 to be honest, were he serious and at full power. Buuut that's neither here nor there.

I do in fact believe all clones of Cooler can use his attacks. So yes, a simultaneous supernova on Cell from hundreds of Coolers would likely kill him.

Back