• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Metro Man vs Steelheart

Status
Not open for further replies.
Steelheart seems to be missing some things from his file. As of now, it seems so, as he can't transmute people and as such can't really hurt metro man. Metro Man also doesn't really know about Steelheart's reputation, so there's no real reason for him to be scared of the dude who can't hurt him.

Wokistan said:
Steelheart seems to be missing some things from his file. As of now, it seems so, as he can't transmute people and as such can't really hurt metro man. Metro Man also doesn't really know about Steelheart's reputation, so there's no real reason for him to be scared of the dude who can't hurt him.
Yeah, For me the main problem about the two is that we don't really get to see much of what they can do, Sure, Steelheart turned the entire city of Newcago to steel and Metro Man is comparable to Tighten, But We never got to see what these characters could really do if they went all out.

May want to equalize speed, because even a 10x speed gab is a blitz stomp; here is like almost 10,000,000 times the difference. Metro Man is 'FTL where as Steelheart is only Superhuman.

DarkDragonMedeus said:
May want to equalize speed, because even a 10x speed gab is a blitz stomp; here is like almost 10,000,000 times the difference. Metro Man is 'FTL where as Steelheart is only Superhuman.
Done.

What the

A Brandon Sanderson book that isn't Cosmere? I should check it out.

Not sure why having city level range with hax gives him AP, though.

Also, breaking all of a man's bones should be a 9-B feat assuming he broke every single bone in the guy's body.

Yeah, what Ricsi said.

Also, if he could punch a guy hard enough to break all of their bones without any adverse effects, he should have a similar dura, otherwise the force from his own attack would shatter his arm.

Dargoo Faust said:
What the
A Brandon Sanderson book that isn't Cosmere? I should check it out.

Not sure why having city level range with hax gives him AP, though.

Also, breaking all of a man's bones should be a 9-B feat assuming he broke every single bone in the guy's body.
Well, I would say Steelheart in terms of Physically strength, is alot higher than what the Wiki Page says. In the books, david, a character with Steelhearts powers that are still *developing* was able to carry an entire *space station*, and this was when he was still getting used to his powers, when Steelheart had like, Great skill with his.

Yeah, I can tell from the physical feats his physical AP should be higher, especially his dura.

Carrying an entire space station could probably increase his AP depending on how the feat was done.

I love Sanderson to death, so I might pick up the book and see what I can fix on the profile.

Dargoo Faust said:
Yeah, I can tell from the physical feats his physical AP should be higher, especially his dura.
Carrying an entire space station could probably increase his AP depending on how the feat was done.

I love Sanderson to death, so I might pick up the book and see what I can fix on the profile.
Like I said, it was someone with Steelhearts powers still growing, In the book he was able to carry it all the way down from Space, and set it with a crappy landing. But his abilities were again, still developing.

Ah, I see.

Well, I'll refrain from voting for now, but I'll pick up the book and tell you what I think after I read through.

Without spoiling anything, Steelheart is considered stronger than epics who should be within the City Level range (Both of witch are in the sequel to the origional book)

The Smashor said:
Without spoiling anything, Steelheart is considered stronger than epics who should be within the City Level range (Both of witch are in the sequel to the origional book)
This is true, I can confirm.

Sorry about taking so long.

I'm still reading through Stormlight. Sanderson makes for some really dense reading.

On the bright side, expect profiles for Szeth, Kaladin, and Dalinar in the forseeable future.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back