• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mewtwo (Detective Pikachu) vs Scarlet Witch (Marvel Cinematic Universe)

Mewtwo Mind Haxes, and shouldn't this Mewtwo have all the powers of an ordinary Mewtwo like Me First, Power Swap, or Destiny Bond?

Ones city level and the other is a planet buster, they have the same abilities most likely, going off the logic of how they are the same species.

Does the Mewtwo in Detective Mewtwo actually show any of those abilities. By that logic every version of the same character would be the same.

Actually not a perfect analogy but you get the point. There isn't really much reason to scale Game, anime, and movie Mewtwo.

That is not how it works though. Where is it said the movie is canon to the games? The anime=games evidence is already pretty flimsy from what Ion showed me so I doubt that this will be better.

That seems a bit more solid then the other stuff. (Does this mean Detextive pikachu is considered the strongest on this site unless we buff ash's pikachu?)

00potato said:
The anime=games evidence is already pretty flimsy from what Ion showed me so I doubt that this will be better.
What are you talking about? There's nothing "pretty flimsy" about it at all, it's solid evidence of them being the same/equal.

Not to mention we have an outright statement from Masuda himself that the games and anime are the same (which was agreed to be added to the verse page but never did for some reason).

He says that "in some parts may be more accurate." which means that they aren't all the same and we know that the locations and many human characters are shared so what proof that the scaling is the same?

Back