• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

RadicalMrR

VS Battles
Retired
So both these fights could go under speed stomps or just be removed since they are really outdated but let's just do some rematches.Round 2 has priority over round 1 other then that standard battle assumptions.

Vs Silver (Both 5-A versions are to be used)

Speed unequalized

Speed equlized

Vs Space Godzilla (5-B versions are to be used)Note: Mewtwo withot Mega is low 5-B but thats not taking mega into account

Speed unequalized

Speed equalized

Please help me keep tally for this one

For now there is no such thing as Shadow Mega Mewtwo, and if we're going by hypothetical transformations and statistics this is moving to the fun and games board (besides, it's originally in the appearance of Mega Mewtwo X though it's not officially regarded as such).

Mewtwo's top speed is Sub-relativistic, and SGZ has Relativistic+ reactions, Relativistic+ speed in space, and Light speed attack speed. BUT, Mewtwo can easily copy SGZ's stats while using precog to help patch up the gap.

Then there's durability. SGZ can take anything Mewtwo hits him (Since Shadow Mega Mewtwo X is the one with the Small Planet level feat, and SpaceG is solid Planet) with and can dish out enormous damage as well. SGZ's shield is good too. Mewtwo also has amazing shields in Reflect and Light Screen.

Both can heal themselves. Mewtwo has Recover, Spacegodzilla can cause a crystal storm on any planet and use a crystallized planet as an energy source for him, and it can also attack for him. (From Godzilla games) Mewtwo would be hard-pressed to fight off so many crystal towers that all feed SGZ nearly limitless power and energy.

For speed equalized, I see Space Godzilla outlasting Mewtwo, if allowed to set up his crystal towers. Honestly though, with speed equalized, Mewtwo could just strike his shoulder crystals and win. For unequalized though, Mewtwo will be defeated because Sub-Relativistic VS Relativistic+. Space G could react to and counter all attacks from S.Mewtwo.

Overall still going with SpaceGodzilla both rounds.

(Not gonna comment on Silver VS Mewtwo because I have limited knowledge on Silver. However judging from their profiles, I'd say Silver wins because time stop hax)

Back