• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MFTL+ feat for ygo DM, GX (via powerscaling) and 5D's (via powerscaling)?

I mean, it wouldn't be a threat anyway if they're MFTL+. Honestly I don't really think this qualifies
so how should we treat Saiou's beam of light? As something with an unknown speed? Can we agree Saiou's beam of light is "at least lightspeed most likely faster"? I think It'd be accurate but that's just my opinion ofc. If we treat it as "at least lightspeed most likely faster" then Neos becomes 100 billions of times ftl. Otherwise if we don't and use just screentime, the feat is done in around 2 seconds which makes Neos a bit faster than 1000 times ftl (since light needs 2096 s to go from Io to planet Earth).

Last edited:
I think using screen time is safer here, I've seen a lot of generic magic "light" blasts and I don't think they should cont as life.

Alright then, it seems I don't have anything to do. Neos' profile already states he flew from Io to planet Earth which is MFTL+. Thanks for your time and participation to this thread!

Back