• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MGRR Raiden vs YoRHa No. 2 Type B

Reiden4render
YoRHa No.2 Type B
This is finally debatable
Ripper Mode Raiden, speed unequalized

Default Weapons for both. This means Raiden gets HF Blade, and 2B gets Virtous Contract and Virtuous Treaty.

Otherwise, Raiden has 9 Electrolyte Packs he can use, and 2-B gets all Pod Chips

Jack has more experience with fighting other androids like and unlike him, while 2b fights more AoE focused foes and has only fought those 2 defecting units in "close range".

2b can respwan as many times as shw want, but i doubt that is considered valid on a vs battle. If Jack kills 2b once, its a win, right?

Regardless, Jack should be able to block most attacks and just bypass most of them with its HF blade. If 2b tries to go close rnage, she is most likely losing.

2B is 3.011e15 joules, Jack scales to Armstrong's EXCELSUS one shotting iirc, but I don't remember how many kilotons was that

2B has the AP advantage for sure, but Raiden has a dura negating blade so its negligible.

2B does kill via blowing herself up, but Raiden doesn't "do damage", he cuts thru people, so, it is unlikely she would ever have the chance to.

She's not really blowing herself up. She has 2 ways to (One is Self-Destruct and second is Black-Box) but it takes time and after that she's vulnerable as hell.

Now that I think about it, YoRHa weapons aren't anything really special, would HF Blade obliterate it within contact?

Both can one shot each other. 2B is something like 10 times stronger, but raiden is much faster and can negate durability. Raiden will blitz her and one shot. After that she have 50% of chance to revive and proceeds with time slow and gravity manipulation to stun Raiden. But this is something that depends on luck, so that's why I vote for Raiden.

Yeah I also vote Jack. He has far more fighting experience and battle skill, but they will cross their swords. And as I said, YoRHa weapons aren't really special unlike HF Blades so he can cut through Virtuous Treaty/Contract. And he has much more physical might than 2B (I don't mean AP, but she should scale somewhat below Engels because that was a reaaally hard-fought battle for 2B and 9S and they were later barely capable of fighting), 2B can't come close to this after all

Does heavily depend on whether or not Raiden can deal with her ranged combat, especially since he's hundreds of times weaker so a stray bullet can kill him, unfortunately though he doesn't have much in favor of avoiding them outside of deflecting with his sword. Especially against dozens of AoE attacks I'm not certain he will be able to deal with them.

Back