• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Michael Myers 2018 timeline

Now that the movie is out, after a few days, we should make a key for the Myers featured in the new movie. It will probably be a while before we can make the key, what with everyone needing to see it and the discussions usually taking some time. When everyone has seen it and the time comes, this thread will be here.

He got any good feats or is he just like his older versions?.

I'm likely not going to see the movie for a while so I don't mind spoilers.

Seen the movie and he is still a monster.

• Exploded a guys head with 1 stomp.
  • Was hit by a police car,although he was momentarily knocked out he sustained no injuries.
  • Tore a gas station clerks jaw off literally and still had teeth in his palm (the trailer scene)
  • Was shot in the neck by a rifle and somehow it was as if it never happened.
  • Took a shotgun blast to his hand and lost 2-3 fingers.
  • Stabbed a couple times.
  • Snapped several necks with his hand or rope like objects he found.
  • While he was in the back of a police car he kicked the backseat 2-5 times and snapped the guy's back pretty much instantly killing him.
  • He is 46 years old
  • He is also implied to have survived the house fire (he was literally locked in the basement and didn't give a shit as the fire engulfed him.post credit scene has him breathing but it doesn't show anything.)
This is what I remember off the top of my head.

Actually he's 61 years old, which makes this even more impressive, as he's only 4 years away from being a senior citizen. That said, he does have some notable weaknesses; he lacks the regenerative capabilities of the H2O and 4-6 timelines, and his left eye is blinded from the clothes hanger Laurie used on him in the original. He is also much older, with his age slowing him down somewhat. That said, even half blind and well into middle age, he is still no slouch, as the above post proves.

No he's 46, they literally say he slaughtered his family when he was 6 and it's been 40 years after that so that is 46.

None of that is canon,the only thing true is he has no Regenerationn that I can see,but he has extreme suvability and endurance via what I posted above.

It is 40 years after the first film, which occurred 15 years after he murdered his sister Judith when he was 6 years old. That makes him 61. It's 40 years after the end of the original, not the prologue of the original.

Michael is blinded in the left eye from the clothes hanger, this was seen on the poster and it can be seen in some closeups of his mask in the film. You can find this on TV Tropes. His lack of Regenerationn and blinded left eye should be mentioned.

I made a timelime chart here. So his new key would include Halloween 1 (1978) but not Halloween 2 (1981).

Green Reboot: Halloween (1978), Halloween (2018)

Thorn TL: Halloween 1-2 and 4-6

H20: Halloween 1-2, H20, Resurrection

Zombie Reboot: Halloween (2007) and Halloween 2 (2009)

You know thinking on it, for some weird reason Myers, Jason, and Freddy have oddly complex stories for simple slasher villains.

Not really but the idea behind Myers and his mask is pretty interesting.There was a scene at the start of the movie where some journalist apporach Michael in the courtyard (he was chained up) but he hasn't spoken in 40 years.

The Journalist whips out his very old mask trying to gain Michael's attention but of course it failed.Besides that it had an effect on everyone else including the guard dogs.They were all making noises (mental hospital) and are visibly afraid as if they're seeing a monster.

6 (child) + 15 (timeskip) + 40 (timeskip) = 61

In universe he was born in 1957 and the new movie takes place in 2018. Which is 61 years.

It also always bothered me why Michael isn't fully blind in the Thorn and H20 timeline as Laurie shot both of his eyes in Halloween 2.

Jason Voorhees is like 64 or 509 depending on how you wanna calculate his age.

> Laurie shot both of his eyes in Halloween 2.

While true, H4 has a more bs feat when he survives like 12 people blasting him for nearly a minute straight with various guns

Jason at least has the excuse of becoming a zombie in later films. Michael has always been a human. Only the 4-6 timeline offers the explanation of him being granted supernatural characteristics because of a curse. The H2O, Reboot, and 2018 timelines all offer no explanation.

Qawsedf234 said:
While true, H4 has a more bs feat when he survives like 12 people blasting him for nearly a minute straight with various guns
He didn't tank all those hits. He was hit with some initial shots then fell into a well. I felt more like 10 seconds. Plus the fall to the bottom of the well. Either way, he was certainly hurt afterwards.

Standuser081 said:
Man, I could've sworn I saw in the credits of the 1978 Halloween that Michael is 23.
Dr. Loomis actually tells us in the movie. When the kid they thought was Michael gets run over and bbq'ed they do a dental exam on him to see if it's the real Michael. The dentist says that the body was consistant with someone who was 18. Dr. Loomis say's "but Micheal Myers is 21."

Here's the scene . Going by the first shot till he fell I counted about 20 second

> Either way, he was certainly hurt afterwards.

Yeah he was out of commission for an entire year, but after that year he was more or less back to 100%

The director said they were going to explicitly portray him as just a really strong human in this film, and that his age was supposed to have weakened him. What happened to that? How can a 61 year old man rip someones jaw off with their bare hands, get up just fine after getting a rifle in the neck (shouldn't that be a one hit kill?), and explode someones head with a stomp? Seriously, can any real life person do those things? Could a person get shot in the neck and not only not die but not even have to get medical treatment afterward? Shouldn't he have bled to death?

Would these be Peak Human feats, or Superhuman feats?

He also got stabbed several times and got some of his finger blown off by a shotgun lol.What's worst is the post credit scene implies he isn't dead because you hear him breathing (The house got torched and he was locked in the basement).

Yeah according to most of our gun profiles, unless you're being hit by a .50 cal or a cannon, being damaged by a gun is a 9-C thing. So him survivng after being shot is an example of superhuman endurance. Although it may all add up, I dunno.

Unless the person is using a weapon, uses a power not tied to their physicals, or damages themselves whenever they attack (like Deku from My Hero Academia), their durability typically is on par with their attack potency due to recoil. Now there are limits to this since someone like a boxer can break their hand by punching to hard or using it to much, but it generally means that Myers' base durability isn't far from his ability to do damage.

If he's 9B, that makes him stronger than either the remake or H2O timeline versions. I thought it was stated he would be weaker here due to his age. The only thing that really seems weaker is his healing. Apart from that, how is he in any way inferior to the H2O and remake versions?

He isn't he's slower but in terms of power his feats put him higher then H2O or remake Michael (Struck me as odd since Michael busted up a wall by pushing Loomis through it)

To my knowledge his Thorn TL version is also 9-B and is faster. H20 is weaker but that's due to a lack of gory kills I guess. But he can easily shatter doors if that helps.

Hellbeast1 said:
He isn't he's slower but in terms of power his feats put him higher then H2O or remake Michael (Struck me as odd since Michael busted up a wall by pushing Loomis through it)
Remake is still a lot stronger. So he could win win a grapplong contest I guess. Otherwise I think his only 9-B feats are breaking bones easily.

Probably athletic or normal human. Unless you remember a notable speed feat from Halloween (1978/2018)

When we make the key, we should add in the weaknesses section that in the 2018 version, he lacks the healing factor in other versions, is somewhat slower due to his age, and is blind in his left eye due to Laurie poking him there with the clothes hanger.

Yeah. This Michael also lacks the explosion feat from the second movie

Back