• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Michael Myers vs. Xefros Tritoh

Pretty much all you need to know about Xefros is on his profile. I should know since I made it.

Don't know much about Homestuck but Michael can trick him with Illusion Creation,sneaking up Xefros and stab him.Pain Inhibition and Immortality made Michael much harder to kill.

But i not voting now, just wait for more people to come.

Okay, so here's the run down on Xefros. He was born on a planet where 'kill or be killed' is enforced by law and you have to survive brutal trials to earn your right to live literally right after being born. He was also born at the very bottom of his species caste system, meaning 90% of the population could choose to kill him at any time and get a faux pass. Despite this, he survived to the age of 14 and joined a revolution to overthrow the government. He's managed to keep this fact secret while also maintaining a hobby of reinacting stunts from his best friends favorite action movies. Illusion creation is something that a could chunk of the people on Alternia have meaning Xefros is likely to have run into it at least once and Xefros is physically tough enough to shrug off internal bleeding with no medical attention. And by that I mean he was barely impeded from having a regualr conversation online despite being crushed to death and bleeding internally.

From what i've seen,here my thought:

-Michael Myers:

+Possession:This gonna be the main problem for Xefro because i don't see him have anything to counter this.

+Immortality and Regen:I can say that Xefros gonna have a hard time putting Michael down due to he is extremly hard to kill by normal mean.Regen might help Michael a bit in a long battle.

+Stealth skills:This pretty much one of Michael biggest adventage,if his opponet don't have anything to bypass that,Michael can sneak up and process to hack them to death.

+Illusion Creation:As you said Xefros had encounter illusion user before so this is useless.Unless Michael use Illusion Creation + Stealth skills combo to trick him then Xefros have no trouble dealing with Michael illusion.

+Intelligence:Michael is very smart for a slasher movie standard,i can say,he can trick Xefros by playing dead to slay him,he mastered the Cults mental manipulation and can use it to intimidate his targets,he also is a extremely calculative killer capble to using his surroundings as his advantage.

In Xefros profile,i seen his weakness:"Is very trusting of anyone who shows even the slightest amount of kindness to him".This properly gonna be one of his downfall,because Michael have:

-Capitalizing off of Laurie's fears of killing another innocent, Michael fakes like he's someone different, only to kill her once she draws near

-Xefros Tritoh:

+"Xefros live in a planet where 'kill or be killed' but he manage to survived to the age of 14 and joined a revolution to overthrow the government":This mean Xefros has face with many people that is much worse so Michael ain't a big deal with him.

+Pain Inhibition/ Resistance to pain:Both of them pretty much the same,i can't tell the different.

That all i can think.

Back