• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Midora vs. Superman (Post Crisis)

Burning Full Fingers said:
Actually, what's the difference between Pre Timeskip and Post Timeskip Midora?
Pre Timeskip Midora just has his Hungry Space ability, while Post Timeskip Midora has not only his Hungry Space, but also his older Brother's Minority World and Gourmet Luck, Post Timeskip Midora is also listed as "At Least" High 4-C, possibly higher, so Post Timeskip Midora is stronger then Pre Timeskip and also has a lot more hax abilities

Post-timeskip midora is just more haxed and has eaten more (therefore stronger).

Fun note: I can see midora copying superman's laser eyes, ice breath and so on.

Pretty much what DBZ said. Post-Timeskip is stronger, maybe a little faster (though far from Superman's speed here when unequalized), and a little more hoaxer.

@OP: Not voting. Just commenting a bit on what the two said above.

Okay. Pre Timeskip should be better for now.

@PaChi

That would be cool as hell. I'd like to see the look on Superman's face.

I don't know much about Superman tbh, I don't know if he has some sort of hax resistance or something, but I highly doubt it, since Speed is equalized, I will say Midora Hungry Spaces him to move this thread along

Superman via flight. superior hax (All Midora has is Molecular manipulation which Supes resists, Superman on the other hand has phasing, intangibility, absolute zero, molecular level heat vision, etc), bfr (ie throwing him into outer space), his own atom manipulation (Midora can't resist it going by his profile), energy absorption, far higher intelligence and not being overconfident.

Iron Kirby said:
Superman via flight. superior hax (All Midora has is Molecular manipulation which Supes resists, Superman on the other hand has phasing, intangibility, absolute zero, molecular level heat vision, etc), bfr (ie throwing him into outer space), his own atom manipulation (Midora can't resist it going by his profile), energy absorption, far higher intelligence and not being overconfident.
This seems solid enough for me. Voting Superman for these reasons. Though I am unsure of some of the extent of Midora's abilities, simply going by what I understand from his profile.

PaChi2 said:
Post-timeskip midora is just more haxed and has eaten more (therefore stronger).
Fun note: I can see midora copying superman's laser eyes, ice breath and so on.

No. Pre Timeskip Midora copy ability is not as potent compare to after he eat most of acacia full course where he just copy acacia knocking or immediately copy zonge luck after he runs out his own gourmet luck and it's probably unusable unless the fight take hours.

Iron Kirby said:
I think Minority world can defend against atom manipulation also how his resistance against Matter Manipulation and his intangibility work?

Iron Kirby said:
Midora has atom maipulation. I dont see what importance is of flight here. BFR wont do shit due to adaptability of gourmet cells.

Superman does wins this tho, but with very high difficulty. If it was post-time skip midora it would have been a different story

Easy. gourmet luck will give midora the time he need to copy all super ability and wreck him with his ability+super ability combine.

Post time skip midora probably wins if you ask me. His copyimg skills are ridiculously fast, Gourmet Luck can protect him from Supes' offensive hax, and has good regen to tank anything supes can use.

Back