• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Might Guy Vs Genryusai-Shigekuni Yamamoto Vs Edward "Whitebeard" Newgate

Status
Not open for further replies.
HST 6-A Triple Threat Battle

- 8th Gate & Zanka no Tachi do not have drawbacks for this battle

- Guy & Yama start in 8th Gate & Bankai

- Whitebeard is healthy

Battle in an empty Asia

(Note - It seems Shirohige has been knocked back down to Small Country, he was at Continent level when I made the thread.)

Genryusai shigekuni yamamoto by esteban 93-d8ee2k9
Might Guy Eight Gates
Whitebeard desktop 1006x846 hd-wallpaper-963317

genryusai, might guy, than whitebeard

the stats are "similar", but genriyusai has immense flame power, in bankai he can summon a infinite numbers of enems which would cause might guy to run empthy after using the 8th gate and whitebeard would be overhelmed with genruys sword attacks and undead combie army :)

might guy would win against whitebeard because he has far more speed and attck potency, whitebeard is incredible at tanking damage but might guys kicks in 8th gate would defeat him ^_^

^the OP specified that the 8th gate has no drawbacks for this battle, so stalling would not work. In addition, Yamamoto cannot summon "an infinite amount of enemies"; his path of the south summons all the enemies he has killed personally (not infinite) as fire demons of some sort, which have never been shown to be anything more than fodder (and hence irrelevant in a battle between country busters).

I agree that Whitebeard isn't winning this one. Even though he can match Yamamoto in pure power and is easily the most endurance heavy combatant, he cannot stand Yamamoto's environmental destruction (which is as hot as the sun) or consecutive direct Evening Elephants nor has he been shown to be in the same speed tier as the other two (Massively Hypersonic vs Massively Hypersonic+). Whitebeard is gonna go down first for sure.

As for Yamamoto vs Guy, it is pretty important to note that this is very similar to Madara vs Guy, as Guy cannot risk getting close to his opponent (Truth Seeking Balls/Sun Heat). This will come down to one question: can Guy - with Evening Elephant (extremely pressurized air) or Night Guy (distorts space) - bypass Yamamoto's passive defense? If so, Guy will win. Since I personally think Night Guy will penetrate it, I am voting Guy (and yes, that would be a one shot as it is a continent level attack vs small country durabillity).

Alakabamm said:
can Guy - with Evening Elephant (extremely pressurized air) or Night Guy (distorts space) - bypass Yamamoto's passive defense? If so, Guy will win. Since I personally think Night Guy will penetrate it, I am voting Guy (and yes, that would be a one shot as it is a continent level attack vs small country durabillity).
you forgot one thing, if it wasnt for his friends, guy would have been killed by the TSB while being unable to come close to madara,

and in this fight guy doesnt have help, and even if yamamotos fire isnt a TSB-shield, it can pulverize stuff easily...

^i think the fact that he can destroy sereitei only by being in his bankai can count as hax, and a very deadly one too ^_^

GreatestSin said:
^i think the fact that he can destroy sereitei only by being in his bankai can count as hax, and a very deadly one too ^_^
Hax = Characters with abilities that can ignore one or multiple statistics of opponents or make them irrelevant to a certain extent.

Yammamoto doesn't have anything like that.

^it also gets often used by powerful abilitys even if they dont ignore conventional stats... like some super-flame (amaterasu or ogami reis fire abilitys) :)

GreatestSin said:
Alakabamm said:
can Guy - with Evening Elephant (extremely pressurized air) or Night Guy (distorts space) - bypass Yamamoto's passive defense? If so, Guy will win. Since I personally think Night Guy will penetrate it, I am voting Guy (and yes, that would be a one shot as it is a continent level attack vs small country durabillity).
you forgot one thing, if it wasnt for his friends, guy would have been killed by the TSB while being unable to come close to madara,
and in this fight guy doesnt have help, and even if yamamotos fire isnt a TSB-shield, it can pulverize stuff easily...

That's why I am not considering Evening Elephant enough to beat Yamamoto, because it can't get past the fire shield. As for the TSB thing, it's not like guy couldn't have dodged them - it's just that he couldn't do it on the offensive. They are also functionally different from just pure heat, because just a single touch from a TSB ball is death; whereas a glancing blow from Yamamoto's heat effect (not his blade) isn't quite the same.

Alakabamm said:
^the OP specified that the 8th gate has no drawbacks for this battle, so stalling would not work. In addition, Yamamoto cannot summon "an infinite amount of enemies"; his path of the south summons all the enemies he has killed personally (not infinite) as fire demons of some sort, which have never been shown to be anything more than fodder (and hence irrelevant in a battle between country busters).
I agree that Whitebeard isn't winning this one. Even though he can match Yamamoto in pure power and is easily the most endurance heavy combatant, he cannot stand Yamamoto's environmental destruction (which is as hot as the sun) or consecutive direct Evening Elephants nor has he been shown to be in the same speed tier as the other two (Massively Hypersonic vs Massively Hypersonic+). Whitebeard is gonna go down first for sure.

As for Yamamoto vs Guy, it is pretty important to note that this is very similar to Madara vs Guy, as Guy cannot risk getting close to his opponent (Truth Seeking Balls/Sun Heat). This will come down to one question: can Guy - with Evening Elephant (extremely pressurized air) or Night Guy (distorts space) - bypass Yamamoto's passive defense? If so, Guy will win. Since I personally think Night Guy will penetrate it, I am voting Guy (and yes, that would be a one shot as it is a continent level attack vs small country durabillity).
I don't see Night Guy working well for Guy, seeing as it's not one of his air pressure attacks. It's him just kicking the opponent, which would lead to him probably being incinerated.

Because Yamamoto's defense is an all-encompassing heat field in Bankai and Gai's kick, while fueled by physical power, can distort space to create an area where that heat field will not be (similar to how he prevented Madara from just TSBlol'ing him when he performed Night Gai on him).

GreatestSin said:
^it also gets often used by powerful abilitys even if they dont ignore conventional stats... like some super-flame (amaterasu or ogami reis fire abilitys) :)
Immense Heat isn't hax at all.

Alakabamm said:
Because Yamamoto's defense is an all-encompassing heat field in Bankai and Gai's kick, while fueled by physical power, can distort space to create an area where that heat field will not be (similar to how he prevented Madara from just TSBlol'ing him when he performed Night Gai on him).
True, though it does take time to get Night Guy ready, and unlike Madara I doubt Yama will be just waiting to see if he can tank it.

Emperor Akashi said:
Alakabamm said:
True, though it does take time to get Night Guy ready, and unlike Madara I doubt Yama will be just waiting to see if he can tank it.
Actually, I think it takes at most a couple seconds to do so, it's just that the Naruto manga/anime did flashbacks the entire scene. It's basically just: charge -> gather chakra -> giant dragon flies at you

Alakabamm said:
Emperor Akashi said:
Alakabamm said:
Actually, I think it takes at most a couple seconds to do so, it's just that the Naruto manga/anime did flashbacks the entire scene. It's basically just: charge -> gather chakra -> giant dragon flies at you
I think it was more than just a couple seconds, first Guy had to get into postion, which was followed by Madara noting that it was Guys final attack. Which was than followed by a chakra outburst which Lee noted was not Night Elephant, and Gaara questioning if it was an even stronger attack. Which THAN was Kakashi having a quick flashback, than Guys chakra transformed into a Dragon. With Madara proclaiming Guy the strongest Taijustsu user he has ever fought before Guy finally charged. There was a few dialogues there, which means there is an enough of a time for preperation for talk. Like I said I doubt Yama will just stand idly by for Guy to attack.

Actually, the scene in the manga goes like this: crouching position+"charge" -> lee+gaara comment -> full dragon formation -> madara comment -> attack. Also, one of the reasons Madara didn't attack was because Guy had just finished barraging him with Evening Elephants. I assume Guy will be capable of blowing Yamamoto away with some Evening Elephants, which should buy him the time to do it.

Alakabamm said:
Actually, the scene in the manga goes like this: crouching position+"charge" -> lee+gaara comment -> full dragon formation -> madara comment -> attack. Also, one of the reasons Madara didn't attack was because Guy had just finished barraging him with Evening Elephants. I assume Guy will be capable of blowing Yamamoto away with some Evening Elephants, which should buy him the time to do it.
That's the way I said it went lol. True he could tire out Yama before doing so, but he only was really able to get vital hits on Madara with help. He won't exactly have help here, and if Yama gets any sort of hit on him it could be GG. Plus during the battle the heat Yama is emitting will be wearing down on him.

Madara is kind of a different situation from Yamamoto...first off, Madara is far more durable than Yamamoto so it is easier for him to shrug off Guy's hits. Second, Madara protected himself from the barrage of EEs with a pseudo-barrier and still said it hurt, whereas Yamamoto's "barrier" is just heat (which should not stop the pressurized hit from slapping him full on).

The only help Guy got was during the part where Madara was being a wuss and hid himself in a shell of TSBs, where dimensional manipulation was required to remove it in order to score a direct hit from an Evening Elephant. In this scenario, Guy doesn't need help because he doesn't need a direct hit. He just needs to blow Yamamoto away/stun him to get his minimal set-up and then Night Guy him.

Also, my bad: I thought you said that the Madara "you are the strongest!" line was before Lee's

Pietro Maximoff said:
What do you mean by blowing yamaoto away?
Might Guy can create extremely powerful bursts of pressurized air with his "Evening Elephant" attack. Here is what just one of those bursts are capable of. I believe he can release 8 in a row or something like that? But yea, he should be able to force Yamamoto away or stun him enough (if he chooses to pound him into the earth) to prepare Night Guy.

Explicitly not a flame, it's heat. Not that fire would be able to even start in a super high pressure vortex powerful enough to drill holes like the one I showed above.

Pietro Maximoff said:
And how is it possible for pressurized air to negate an technquie that reaches a temepature of 15,000,000 degrees?
I believe 15,000,000 (K) is the temperature of the core of our sun. You will need a Multi-City Block level Durability to resist it.

You can read it here

I'd like to think that Gai would take this round though I do believe he'd have to take Yamamoto out immediately. If either Whitebeard or Gai let the battle drag out Yamamoto sun armor might just net him the win.

Kawaru Shotomata said:
Non-Bias said:
I guess Guy wins this match then.
not really , guy 8 gate has limited time than Yamamoto
8th Gate & Zanka no Tachi do not have drawbacks for this battle

^ That's not going to be a problem here according to the match rules.

1.Surviving the heat of the sun requires Small country level durability because this is the energy that hits your body.

2.Guy one shotted Madara who has Small Planet level durability meaning Night Guy is Small Planet level.

3.Evening elephant shouldn't be that powerful but since it hurt madara it is at least Moon level

4.Spite thread.

Kkapoios said:
2.Guy one shotted Madara who has Small Planet level durability meaning Night Guy is Small Planet level.

3.Evening elephant shouldn't be that powerful but since it hurt madara it is at least Moon level
Oh, you are right, we forgot to update Night Guy stats...

Well in this case guy annihilates the thread.

Also, yes you are right, spite thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back