• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mightiest Mom in 5-B - Karma Abyss vs Kaguya Ōtsutsuki

Karma starts with energy beam probably.
Don't remember what Kaguya started with in her fight.

Karma seems more likely to win here, yes kaguya has ash killing bones and mind hax and more

but based on what I see in the profile. Karma can stop time, sentence someone to instantly die, and more

that said kaguya has better range so there’s that.

I need to know if karma can use her haxes instant/do they instantly work.

if that’s the case maybe she’ll win more

edit:

yes it seems the death is instant but sentencing someone that seems to take a second

I need to know if karma can use her haxes instant/do they instantly work.

if that’s the case maybe she’ll win more
Well, she can send someone flying with willpower alone.
She used time stop instinctively when she saw danger (to her son, but still).
And she has a magic tool that automatically transforms every being on the planet into a copy of her should she die.

So those are pretty instant. Don't remember the rest really needing much in terms of prep either.

Sounds either like a stomp or a decisive victory for her.

but I want to see what the naruto supporters here will say when they get here.

I’m going to vote karma for now

Kaguya starts off with BFR
I believe she started out with hair attacks actually. (Chapter 679)

And after that she dimension travels, but doesn't BFR immediately. (Chapter 680)

Only by the end of Chapter 682 does she decide to use her dimensional travel for the purpose of BFR and until that point quite some fighting happened.

I believe she started out with hair attacks actually. (Chapter 679)
she only does this because she was in the middle of transforming and naruto and sasuke attempted to stop her before her transformation was complete, so she countered by attempting to absorb their chakra, which is the main goal given that they are the reincarnations of asura and indra. this can be seen on page 5 of 679.
then after being surprised who sasuke and naruto are, (this being after she finally finishes resurrecting) she instantly BFR's them on page 14 of chapter 79. the reason she continues to stay within the said dimension is because her entire motive is to recapture indra and asura's chakra, which is why she doesnt even acknowledge kakashi or sakura. these are very contextual stuff that doesnt really apply to this match. not that it matters though, Kaguya doesnt have an answer to instant passive timestop.

she only does this because she was in the middle of transforming and naruto and sasuke attempted to stop her before her transformation was complete, so she countered by attempting to absorb their chakra, which is the main goal given that they are the reincarnations of asura and indra. this can be seen on page 5 of 679.
then after being surprised who sasuke and naruto are, (this being after she finally finishes resurrecting) she instantly BFR's them on page 14 of chapter 79. the reason she continues to stay within the said dimension is because her entire motive is to recapture indra and asura's chakra, which is why she doesnt even acknowledge kakashi or sakura. these are very contextual stuff that doesnt really apply to this match. not that it matters though, Kaguya doesnt have an answer to instant passive timestop.
However, if you argue about the circumstances, I will point out that the only reason she even (properly) BFRd Sasuke later on is that she wished to separate him from Naruto to not get sealed.

Like, if we disregard anything motivated by circumstances I think Kaguya probably has no canonical first move.

Oh infinite what ever it was called?

how does it work though?
Looks at the moon (if there is no moon, Kaguya opens a portal to replace it) and casts it, if the light hits you (which it will), you get incapped and drained by the god tree.

also feats of the death hax working against high regen, since time stop on its own doesn’t really do much if you can’t kill your target

Looks at the moon (if there is no moon, Kaguya opens a portal to replace it) and casts it, if the light hits you (which it will), you get incapped and drained by the god tree.

also feats of the death hax working against high regen, since time stop on its own doesn’t really do much if you can’t kill your target
If it’s supernatural death hax, you just die.

I doubt regeneration will work since you just die, no damage or anything. It just happens, I doubt you regenerate if there’s no damage at all.

Back