• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
That seems to be a good match. I'm pretty sure Miles would have a hard time damaging Baymax due to Baymax basically being essentially an airbag robot, but Miles is much more versatile and can use his lightning attack to inflict great damage to Baymax

However, I'll wait for others arguments before voting

Oh.

Voting for Miles, via Spidey Sense, Flexibility, Invisibility and shock power

Yeah, spidey sense and electricity should be enough to take this. Voting Miles.

However I recall Baymax being able to sense biological beings so idk if invisibility would help much.

Miles's electricity is also a biological part of him, something that'd likely show up when Baymax scans him. This obviously wouldn't mean the electricity wouldn't hurt him, but it would tell him to stay away and range spam Miles.

i mean baymax can´t actually fight without hiro and even with hiro won´t actually intentionally harm someone if he can help it. unless he is bloodlusted of course.

i mean baymax can´t actually fight without hiro and even with hiro won´t actually intentionally harm someone if he can help it
You can say that for all heroic characters. Sonic vs Flash would always be bloodlusted for that reason.

Baymax loses combat options if he fights long range he can only really fight using one way and that one way gets countered by webs and spidersense .Miles can web spam and easily get close...and oneshot. This isnt really a good match up as miles sorta has options against baymax doing close or long range

Baymax loses combat options if he fights long range he can only really fight using one way and that one way gets countered by webs and spidersense .Miles can web spam and easily get close...and oneshot. This isnt really a good match up as miles sorta has options against baymax doing close or long range

Looking at this fight, this version of Miles has had no experience with fighting a mobile enemy and needed support from 2 others in order to close the gap on an opponent who was barely moving around.

You can say that for all heroic characters. Sonic vs Flash would always be bloodlusted for that reason.
well it isnt specified that their bloodlusted so we assume they aren´t. plus flash and sonic can and do hurt others they just choose to not intentionally kill. baymax on the other hand, is a robot and cant go against his programming. part of his programming is not hurting people, so he literally cannot hurt people without additional programming/reprogramming.

Looking at this fight, this version of Miles has had no experience with fighting a mobile enemy and needed support from 2 others in order to close the gap on an opponent who was barely moving around.

to be fair...peter and miles together were locked down by doc oct...peter was also struggling to fight her...and that shouldnt really be a problem considering baymax has to attack miles from a range with attacks that are attacking in a straight point instead of flailing around from unpredictable directions

to be fair...peter and miles together were locked down by doc oct...peter was also struggling to fight her...and that shouldnt really be a problem considering baymax has to attack miles from a range with attacks that are attacking in a straight point instead of flailing around from unpredictable directions
Sure, but Miles still lacks experience dealing with mobile enemies. It took Peter a bit to learn himself. When dealing with the Vulture or Green Goblin.

well it isnt specified that their bloodlusted so we assume they aren´t. plus flash and sonic can and do hurt others they just choose to not intentionally kill. baymax on the other hand, is a robot and cant go against his programming. part of his programming is not hurting people, so he literally cannot hurt people without additional programming/reprogramming.

Sure, but Miles still lacks experience dealing with mobile enemies. It took Peter a bit to learn himself. When dealing with the Vulture or Green Goblin.

baymax wont be that mobile considering that he is trying to avoid getting oneshotted and is keeping distance using attacks that have predictable routes....meanwhile miles is capable of range spamming...which locks down his literal ONLY RANGE OPTION

Can you show a clip of how Miles range spams?
well no. cause like a clip like that doesnt really...exist. i was more making a statement of miles just has to web down baymax's rocket fists after they fire and then baymax's range options are temporally gone. which lets miles get in close and oneshot..

I guess, but this version of Miles hasn't shown to be skilled in doing that. Webbing opponents is skill based. All of Spiderman's techniques, as Sam Raimi and this movie teaching Miles shows, Spiderman's skills are either self taught and/or learned over time.

I'm just saying to judge this version of MIles without including what Spiderman can do in other media.

I guess, but this version of Miles hasn't shown to be skilled in doing that. Webbing opponents is skill based. All of Spiderman's techniques, as Sam Raimi and this movie teaching Miles shows, Spiderman's skills are either self taught and/or learned over time.

I'm just saying to judge this version of MIles without including what Spiderman can do in other media.
it shouldnt be hard for miles to do so....he has disarmed people using webbing before in the flim and has webbed people being blasted from simailer distances

The main purpose of webs is to restrain people but Baymax has substantially superior lifting strength, so if Miles were to try webbing him he could just break out or drag him around while he's in the air.

Hm...

Put my vote down for Incon. I really not sure how this battle will play out.

The main purpose of webs is to restrain people but Baymax has substantially superior lifting strength, so if Miles were to try webbing him he could just break out or drag him around while he's in the air.
He can't do that because his only range weapons are webbed down....now baymax can't do anything to keep miles from running up on him and tapping him. Remember how baymaxes only good ranged weapons are his fists? That have predictable directions and pathways? Miles webs that while it's in the air goes up to baymax and taps him while baymax can't fight back.

Still for Incon.

These are great possibilities of what Miles could do but they rely on the thought that Movie Miles has the level of skill to do those things.

Back