• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I could maybe see that. That is if he's not taken out first and since Star and Robin would be charging at Miles too its anyone guess which TT gets downed first.

I think the key here is that because of the numbers he has to go through. The TT WILL know how strong Miles is before their options are out. Especially since Raven, who is the best wincon, is almost certain to not be knocked out by then because of her being the only one who won't literarily be running into Miles' face.
Starfire also sometimes goes for energy blasts while flying. And Cyborg has his arm cannons

Miles' Venom AOE attacks that severely damages BB and stunning him, making him open from a combo attack which allows Miles to gain Venom meter to land a Venom punch be like
zach-la-vine-nba-slam-dunk-minnesota-timberwolves-i-believe-gif-16172667.gif
He can do that, but there's also the chance that BB's team will try to cover him before Miles lands any attacks. Not saying he won't be able to take out Beast Boy, but the other Titans will try to protect him at least

Starfire also goes for energy blasts while flying. And Cyborg has his arm cannons
Right. To correct myself Raven will be the only one not using a flash instantly eye catching move that calls for attention and make them look like a more immediate threat. The only thing as flashy for her is probably the soul self (BIG SHADOW BIRD) but compared to a barrage of energy blasts from the flying girl, a canon of the large muscular robot man, and the shapeshifter that would be running at him. I don't see Miles going "forget all that, the girl standing at the back needs to go". The only way I feel Miles gets Raven early is if an AOE, intended for the others that would be closer him, hits her.

Also I don't think I've addressed this at all but a part from Miles or at least his attacks having to get passed BB, Cyborg, Robin, and Star's Ariel fire before it gets to where Raven is likely to be positioned (past the rest). Raven isn't going to be standing around.
1. she is a ranged fighter, who unlike her team never melees, hence why I'm confident she would be further since she has no reason to want to get to close.
2. she can fly (though in a warehouse this would be more limited)
3. she can teleport and if she gets Miles with the soul self she can teleport him thus forcing him to at least momentarily be wherever she wants granting TT another opening opportunity.
4. IIRC she uses intangibility to move though walls and floors to reposition during fights quite a bit.

Also I don't think I've addressed this at all but a part from Miles or at least his attacks having to get passed BB, Cyborg, Robin, and Star's Ariel fire before it gets to where Raven is likely to be positioned (past the rest). Raven isn't going to be standing around.
1. she is a ranged fighter, who unlike her team never melees, hence why I'm confident she would be further since she has no reason to want to get to close.
2. she can fly (though in a warehouse this would be more limited)
3. IIRC she uses intangibility to move though walls and floors to reposition during fights quite a bit.
I think it's more portal creation than intangibility, but yeah Raven isn't going to stand in one place. She'll most likely throw crates or try to grab Miles with Telekinesis

Is it possible to vote Inconclusive simply because both sides have a good amount of valid win conditions? I'm not voting yet but just wondering

I think it's more portal creation than intangibility, but yeah Raven isn't going to stand in one place. She'll most likely throw crates or try to grab Miles with Telekinesis
I remember it being that to but intangibility is listed on her profile but either way the same use of repositioning advantage, as she wouldn't be taggable while doing it, applies.

Is it possible to vote Inconclusive simply because both sides have a good amount of valid win conditions? I'm not voting yet but just wondering
AFAIK that's one of the main reasons for incon. Both sides have wincons but its too flip of the coin in term of what will happen first.

As for my vote. I'm still torn between TT via Raven TK-ing while Miles is beating up the rest (which i feel is the most likely option) or Incon via either a Miles AOE catches Raven, he just happens to go for the least likely member first or Raven just TKs first.

I do feel the most likely senerio here is Miles takes down anyone else but Raven (which is 4/5 chance at min) a little to easily and Raven responds with TK GG. I just really don't see Miles taking them all down soooo fast that they don't get to use any first wincon and i REALLY don't see Raven going down before she gets to use her wincon since it just doesn't make sense to me that he'd get her before showing how powerful and dangerous he is by beating up the others and the second he does TK GG. AOE is the only thing I see changing that. Which gives Miles wincons just not ones I think are as likely to happen first.

Remove Raven and Miles wins, keep only Raven and either Miles wins or Incon but as things stand I'm giving it 'till tomorrow but if a really good argument for Miles doesn't come in by then I'm voting TT.

I remember it being that to but intangibility is listed on her profile but either way the same use of repositioning advantage, as she wouldn't be taggable while doing it, applies.

AFAIK that's one of the main reasons for incon. Both sides have wincons but its too flip of the coin in term of what will happen first.

As for my vote. I'm still torn between TT via Raven TK-ing while Miles is beating up the rest (which i feel is the most likely option) or Incon via either a Miles AOE catches Raven, he just happens to go for the least likely member first or Raven just TKs first.

I do feel the most likely senerio here is Miles takes down anyone else but Raven (which is 4/5 chance at min) a little to easily and Raven responds with TK GG. I just really don't see Miles taking them all down soooo fast that they don't get to use any first wincon and i REALLY don't see Raven going down before she gets to use her wincon since it just doesn't make sense to me that he'd get her before showing how powerful and dangerous he is by beating up the others and the second he does TK GG. AOE is the only thing I see changing that. Which gives Miles wincons just not ones I think are as likely to happen first.

Remove Raven and Miles wins, keep only Raven and either Miles wins or Incon but as things stand I'm giving it 'till tomorrow but if a really good argument for Miles doesn't come in by then I'm voting TT.
I still think the other Titans won't instantly be taken out by Miles, but I agree with both sides having win conditions

I still think the other Titans won't instantly be taken out by Miles, but I agree with both sides having win conditions
Yea not instantly. I think their range, experience and dodging skill makes sure of that and if they did go down instantly that would actually just make it worst for Miles since that means Miles being a major threat is now obvious to all thus Raven TK GG

How often does Raven even TK GG? Ima probably try playing MM later to see more into his abilities

How often does Raven even TK GG? Ima probably try playing MM later to see more into his abilities
IIRC Directly effecting an opponent with TK is almost never started with (i think she only started with it a few times), she mainly throws objects with it BUT IIRC its something that does happen when she's emotional/angry or feels threated by a dangerous foe. Which Miles' display against the rest of the TT will definitely prove. So I do believe it's likely she will go for it by the time Miles gets to GG her.

She did it against Robin and a group of thugs, but she still generally goes for throwing objects with Telekinesis or energy blasts

Well I've given it the time I told myself I would to think about it and while it won't be easy for them, yea still seeing the most reliably likely outcome as TT.

I vote TT for the reasons I've given in previous comments.

Well I've given it the time I told myself I would to think about it and while it won't be easy for them, yea still seeing the most reliably likely outcome as TT.

I vote TT for the reasons I've given in previous comments.
Alright, counted

Still leaning towards Miles.

Miles is already physically stronger than all of them by 2x at minimum and his venom attacks already bully a guy who is much stronger than him.

Also it is possible for Miles' venom punch to spread to nearby opponents aswell, if the titans are close to one another, they can get stunned from the Venom Punch aswell, allowing Miles to attack them.
If Miles gets TK'd and Raven could possibly be close enough to get hit from a Venom Blast which is pretty big in size and it also fully heals Miles as well and escape (Assuming Raven isn't using her Tier 7 power and giga chad LS lol)

Also if somehow everyone gangs up on Miles and Miles is about to get his ass whipped, he has an ability called Bio Electricity Instinct that will allow him to use a devastating Venom Blast before he gets knocked out or die AND also fully heal, giving him a second wind in the battle. (though he can only use this once in battle)

Played a bit of MM, there's other things in Miles' arsenal for example he can turn his camoflauge into a blinding light similar to a flashbang if need be to distract foes.

Miles Gravity gadget will be useful to forcefully put the titans together in one spot and lining them up for a venom attack as seen here around the 1:00 time stamp (This video also has the example of Venom Punch spreading towards nearby enemies)

His Venom Dash can like target foes across the room so if Starfire or Raven tries outranging, then Venom Dash shall help him close the range easily.

Also realised that It could be possible that Miles' Holo Drones should somewhat be comparable to Miles since the technology is the same as the holo drones Peter used to train Miles regarding combat, which could harm Miles. He could summon three of these in combat so it can possibly turn into a 4v5 and each can explode during combat.

Last edited:
Still leaning towards Miles.

Miles is already physically stronger than all of them by 2x at minimum and his venom attacks already bully a guy who is much stronger than him.

Also it is possible for Miles' venom punch to spread to nearby opponents aswell, if the titans are close to one another, they can get stunned from the Venom Punch aswell, allowing Miles to attack them.
If Miles gets TK'd and Raven could possibly be close enough to get hit from a Venom Blast which is pretty big in size and it also fully heals Miles as well and escape (Assuming Raven isn't using her Tier 7 power and giga chad LS lol)

Also if somehow everyone gangs up on Miles and Miles is about to get his ass whipped, he has an ability called Bio Electricity Instinct that will allow him to use a devastating Venom Blast before he gets knocked out or die AND also fully heal, giving him a second wind in the battle. (though he can only use this once in battle)

Played a bit of MM, there's other things in Miles' arsenal for example he can turn his camoflauge into a blinding light similar to a flashbang if need be to distract foes.

Miles Gravity gadget will be useful to forcefully put the titans together in one spot and lining them up for a venom attack as seen here around the 1:00 time stamp (This video also has the example of Venom Punch spreading towards nearby enemies)

His Venom Dash can like target foes across the room so if Starfire or Raven tries outranging, then Venom Dash shall help him close the range easily.

Also realised that It could be possible that Miles' Holo Drones should somewhat be comparable to Miles since the technology is the same as the holo drones Peter used to train Miles regarding combat, which could harm Miles. He could summon three of these in combat so it can possibly turn into a 4v5 and each can explode during combat.
Is this a vote for Miles then?

I thought that was only for White Raven?
oh right SBA is that characters are at their best. So if another key is used it needs to be specified. Totally over looked that since it was natural to intuit that she'd have to be in her base key for the fight to work lol

oh right SBA is that characters are at their best. So if another key is used it needs to be specified. Totally over looked that since it was natural to intuit that she'd have to be in her base key for the fight to work lol
Alright, base Raven is being used

Idk if it's been mentioned yet but if the Titans all gang around Miles and manage to knock him out one of Miles' abilities upon losing all health auto makes him do a Mega Venom Blast which completely heals him and will definitely one-shot most if not all of them so even if the Titans think they're about to win they're finished 💀 anyways Miles FRA

Idk if it's been mentioned yet but if the Titans all gang around Miles and manage to knock him out one of Miles' abilities upon losing all health auto makes him do a Mega Venom Blast which completely heals him and will definitely one-shot most if not all of them so even if the Titans think they're about to win they're finished 💀 anyways Miles FRA
Yeah that move is kind of busted.

Back