• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I'm pretty sure Kyogre takes this via betterversality. It also has access to Absolute Zero in the move Sheer Cold.

Godzilla probably has size advantage, but that's about the only edge it seems to have here.

Idk about the way his power absorption and radiation manipulation works, though.

Idk pokemon too much so how intelligent is kryogre? Cuz FW G isn't a slouch.

Also, Godzilla's atmoic breath reached outside the atmosphere, hitting a really far away object dead on, pretty quickly. Not using that as a speed argument but rather his range, unless kryogre has a similar situation I don't know about, I think G should have that category.

Ice might be a problem tho...

Kyogre range is thousand of kilometers,Godzilla is hundred of kilometers.

Most Possible Ending:Kyogre does not spams Sheer Cold and don't even knows it is Godzilla weakness,So Both would fight in equal terms,Kyogre first attack would probably be a powerful water attack which would damage Godzilla (Because of water gem),But Godzilla would get the upperhand by most of the fight,Godzilla would win by low difference,When he realize Kyogre is too strong he will use the RSR and end the fight.

Almost impossible ending:Godzilla throws Kyogre Miles away,Similar to how he did with Kumonga and Probably uses RSR and Godzilla wins because Kyogre would be too far or Kyogre uses Sheer Cold,Lol.

Before i finish my argument im just going to point out that there are a LOT of flaws with Final's argument

A big one being that Kyogre is baseline when Kyogre is in the hundreds of petatons

Did you said hundreds of petatons? Excuse me but,How Godzilla is supposed ro win this,I mean his max power is 58,7 Petatons,He is "outhaxed" and he does not even has the Idw Godzilla advantage which is the Radiation poisoning.

His best chance to win is to throw Kyogre to space then use his Atomic Breath to push him to far away then hide in some lake and pray to Kyogre do not found him

Okay, so:

• Kyogre passively causes a rainstorm via its ability Drizzle. This amps the power of its water attacks by 50% and makes its attack Thunder hit with 100% accuracy 100% of the time.
    • Kyogre's Water Gem will amp its first Water-type attack by an additional 30%
  • Water Pulse is Kyogre's go to starting move, as it is stronger the less damage Kyogre has taken.
  • Kyogre's attack Aqua Ring will continuously heal it over the course of the battle, as will its IQ skill Quick Healer.
    • This effect is greatly passively increased by Kyogre's IQ skill Wise Healer.
  • Muddy Water is a large AoE attack that has the potential to lower Godzilla's accuracy.
  • Water Pulse has the potential to confuse Godzilla and make him hurt himself with his own attacks.
  • Ancientpower has the potential to amp all of Kyogre's stats when used.
  • Scary Face halves Godzilla's speed every time its used.
  • Body Slam has a 33% chance of paralyzing Godzilla and cutting his speed in half.
    • Thunder has a 10% chance of this.
  • Calm Mind amps Kyogre's defense against both physical and special attacks.
  • Both Blizzard and Ice Beam have a 10% chance of freezing Godzilla solid.
  • Sheer Cold is a massive AoE Absolute Zero attack that can oneshot Goji

I'm noticing a pattern of the pokemon pages not elaborating on jusy how powerful they really are.

I knew they're impressive but after that it makes the pages look like an afterthought.

Goji sitll has a chance but it has certianly decreased.

A bare minimum of 100 petatons to a maximum of 300 (Dont know what end we use) scaling from Regigigas

Back