• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Minato Arisato (Persona 3) vs Noctis Lucis Caelum (Final Fantasy XV)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Noctis-render
Boyband-ku

Persona 3 minato arisato all out battle render by sieghartelsy-d7oj22c
Door-ku

Minato Arisato
High 6-A
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Summoning, Fire Manipulation, Ice Manipulation, Light Manipulation, Healing, Darkness Manipulation, Air Manipulation, Electricity Manipulation, Energy Manipulation, Emotion Manipulation, Regenerationn, Almighty skills that bypass magical defenses and resistances. High Resistance: Elemental Manipulation, Light Manipulation, Darkness Manipulation. Resistance Negation and Power Nullification. Resistant to Death Manipulation (Resisted Nyx insta-killing him with his Death Spell). Sealing with Great Seal (Sealed away Nyx). Status Effect Inducement and Statistics Amplification. Can One Hit Kill with Hama/Mudo skills.

Attack Potency: Mountain level (Managed to defeat Elizabeth before she became stronger, stronger than other members of SEES who defeated Erebus) | Multi-Continent level with the Universe Arcana (Stronger than Ryoji and Izanami, he has The Great Seal)

Speed: At least Supersonic+ (At least as fast as Akihiko), possibly higher (Can cause sonic booms with his punches as can lesser Persona users) | Sub-Relativistic+ with Relativistic reaction speed (Casually flew to the moon in seconds without even accelerating after receiving The Universe Arcana, stronger than Ryoji)

Lifting Strength: Unknown

Striking Strength: Unknown

Durability: Mountain level (Stronger then the other SEES members who tanked hits from Erebus) | Multi-Continent level to Planet level (Stronger than Ryoji and Izanami, tanked hits from Nyx's true form)
Noctis Lucis Caelum
High 6-A
Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Flight and Levitation, Intangibility, Duplication, Teleportation, Telekinesis, Fire Manipulation, Ice Manipulation, Electricity Manipulation, Healing, Regenerationn (Mid-Low), Gravity Manipulation (Able to create a gravitational sphere that pulls enemies in), Precognition (Able to see the deaths of others), Holy Manipulation, Energy Blasts, Poison Manipulation, Curse Manipulation, Time Stop, Can rip a hole in the universe and banish enemies to the void, Can summon various weapons in battle (Such as swords, greatswords, shields and more) as well as the Astrals to aid him in combat, Can absorb elemental energies and the life force of his enemies, Can instantly kill enemies, and Barrier Creation (Should be capable of erecting "The Wall" like all Kings before him. Regular Kingsglaive members as well as Regis were all capable of creating spherical barriers around themselves, and Noctis should be capable of the same)

Attack Potency: Country level, possibly Multi-Continent level (Matched and parried blows from Titan, who caught a meteor and should not be significantly weaker than Ifrit) | At least Country level, possibly Multi-Continent level (Capable of significantly damaging Leviathan) | Multi-Continent level (Fought against Ifrit, whose flames can turn the world to ashes) | At least Multi-Continent level (His power vastly exceeds that of the Astrals, including Shiva, who could subdue Ardyn Izunia with ease and killed Ifrit with her Diamond Dust attack)

Speed: Massively Hypersonic+ (Fought and can dodge attacks from the Coeruls and Thunderocs, both of which use natural lightning to attack, comparable to Leviathan and Marilith, both of whom can react to the Royal Arms' telekinetic attacks)

Lifting Strength: Class T (Matched and physically overpowered Titan)

Striking Strength: Country Class, possibly Multi-Continent Class | At least Country Class, possibly Multi-Continent Class | Multi-Continent Class (Broke off Ifrit's horn) | At least Multi-Continent Class

Durability: Country level, possibly Multi-Continent level (Tanked several attacks from Titan, as well as an attack from an enraged Leviathan) | At least Country level, possibly Multi-Continent level | Multi-Continent level (Took attacks from Ifrit and withstood being struck by Shiva's Diamond Dust) | At least Multi-Continent level
Speed is equalized. This is King of Light Noctis. Battle of the exatons! (Because Noctis is 1 exaton and Minato is 1.5 exatons) ovo

What is noctis's main defense against many of his haxes?

I will side with makoto due to the various hax and versatility granted to him by the Wild Card

-He can bypass any of noctis's magical defenses and such with megidolaon

-Completely heal himself using Salvation

-Reflect Magic and Physical Attacks with Tetrakarn and Makarakarn

-Ensue Various status ailments (Fear,Confusion,Charm etc.)

-Use status buffs to enhance himself (Tarukaja,Rakukaja,Power Charge,Mind Charge,Revolution etc.)

-Lower Attacks and Defense with Matarunda and Marakunda

-He can use Armageddon to cause great damage to noctis

-Use Powerful One Hit Kill Spells like Die For Me!!! and Samsara

And a lot more

For now im going with Makoto due to the Wild Card's various haxes and overall versatility

And looking at Noctis's profile,this may be inconclusive as well cause he has quite the hax on his as well and they can counter each other a lot.

For Yomis reasons, I assume? And unless you clarify which hax Yomi, I will keep your vote for Minato.

Minato: 2 Noctis: 0

Yeah, I don't see what Yomi sees. Sure, Noctis has BFR and instant death too, but I don't think it'd be useful considering it's labor intensive and he can't cast it on the fly. Whereas Minato can.

Amexim said:
Yeah, I don't see what Yomi sees. Sure, Noctis has BFR and instant death too, but I don't think it'd be useful considering it's labor intensive and he can't cast it on the fly. Whereas Minato can.
I chose Minato vs Noctis on one sole reason. Minato is resistant to death hax, his fight with Nyx proved that.

BFR and Void Hax should be fair game. But so would Hama/Mudo.

In my opinion, this is one of the more 'fair' matchups I could have given Minato.

Amexim said:
Yeah, but his hax-- excluding time stop-- isn't anything special in comparison to Minato
They basically have the same hax or similar hax. So I dont know what your definition of special is lol? The two have the same cast times so not sure what you are talking here as well.

Unless Noctis uses time stop and BFR right off the bat, which by the looks of it - he doesn't. Makoto should take this with status ailments, Elemental Reflection via changing to the right persona and almighty spells.

Yomi Schwarz said:
Also nice touch on the Persona 5 Sountrack.
I just had too, I couldnt find Mass Destruction </3

Which real talk.

Persona Music > Final Fantasy Music.

(I love both but sorry guys, I like persona music more </3)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back