• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Minecraft Upgrade and clean up

Saikou_The_Lewd_King

The King of all Things Lewd
VS Battles
Retired
So, the Minecraft profiles are kinda a mess right now with no real reasons for Scaling and ratings. People that should scales to Steve aren't, Steve doesn't scale to the 2 bosses that he can easily defeated and the rationale for the rating of the bosses is faulty.

So, I have done this little cute calc to determine with more accuracy the power of the verse.

If we think that it is Vaporization, due to the attack also destroying Water without a trace, it is Town Level. Otherwise it is City Block Level+

That thing should scale to everything in the verse. Well Partially, since the normal monsters are clearly weaker than the bosses but they still can damage them.

Well, scaling to everybody in the franchise seems doubtful, considering the Game Mechanics, but I don't know enough about Minecraft to say either way. We will need input from more informed members.

If City Block+ is to be accepted, then it would only scale to Steve, The Enderdragon... and the Wither maybe? It seems fairly legit, only concern is that gigantic hitbox it's got and if it can hit everything within in one attack (or if plowering through layers of rock that is one attack), though even a smaller area of effect would almost certainly net you City Block so yeah.

Well it's mainly based on the fact that the Enderman (Pretty much just stronger mooks) attacking the Dragon is actually "canon" (Their AI is programmed to attack it when it is close to the ground).

Given the new destruction values, I updated the calc. MCB+ for Pulverization now and Town Level+ for vaporization.

It seems so. It wouldn't hurt with more input.

1.I will clean them now.

2.Steve needs tens of hits just to pulverize 1 m^3 of rock with his fists (with equipment he can do it faster but not with one hit) ,and he gets killed by kreepers exploding which is a building level attack.

Yup. Just restored the Creeper, tho it seems that the only one deleted.

Idk if there;s any more of the Minecraft pages, that's the thing.

Back