• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a really small abilities addition thread, about only two for now:
  • The first one is Precognition, or rather Analytical Prediction, for Reno Ichikawa
Reasoning: Despite Kaiju No. 9 being much faster than him, Reno was able to predict and react to No. 9's attacks multiple times
Reasoning: In the latest chapter, No. 9 displayed the ability of being able to molt his body and create a new body for himself. I will admit that I got the idea after seeing Orochimaru's profile, seeing how this is similar to Oro's Body Replacement Technique. This will also have the side-effect of upgrading Kafka Hibino's Limited Regeneration Negation to High-Mid.

Analytical prediction is fine

I’ll wait for other peoples opinion on the High mid but to me it seems more like he kept his old body he just shed his skin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back