• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Minor Accelerator addition

Guess who's back! jk jk.

Just a small thing: Adding "limited Adaptation" to Accelerator's P&A, or something among these lines. He has shown that he can add new calculations and update/adapt his redirection field to deal with things that originally bypassed it.

Maybe adding "Resistance to Spatial Manipulation" too? Besides the "coordinate attack immunity" and "Internal spell immunity" listed under his profile, its not listed in his P&A section. This is one is just a nitpick.

Last edited:
Limited adaption sounds good, I agree
Neutral for the 2nd proposal, I don't know enough about the verse to give it a fair judgement.

Guess who's back! jk jk.

Just a small thing: Adding "limited Adaptation" to Accelerator's P&A, or something among these lines. He has shown that he can add new calculations and update/adapt his redirection field to deal with things that originally bypassed it.

Maybe adding "Resistance to Spatial Manipulation" too? Besides the "coordinate attack immunity" and "Internal spell immunity" listed under his profile, its not listed in his P&A section. This is one is just a nitpick.
Agree, agree.

So, would this text be appropriate?
limited Adaptation (by understanding new phenomena and laws, he can add new calculations to his powers and affect things that originally bypassed his reflection)

Needs scans.
For all we know, the techniques section could be wrong and not the other way around.
I mean, he was able to deal with Kakine's dark matter, which works under different laws of physics and essentially force it to work under his powers/"laws" once he calculated all of it. Same goes for Magic, the more he got knowledge about it, the more he updated his powers to deal with it etc. Its a thing he has always shown

The spatial thing is more of a nitpick, since he did show it and there are scans on his profile (Teleportation being spatial manipulation, and can't go past his deflection, creatign a weird phenomena in 3-D space. Curtana's spatial cuts not working anymore once Qliphah did her job)

Seems more like a skillfeat and a new application of his power (which is already listed in his intel section) rather than something like his power actually changing/adapting, but I'm neutral on it. Maybe it fits the standards

Curtana's spatial cuts not working anymore once Qliphah did her job
This is the big one that needs to be proven

Curtana's spatial cuts not working anymore once Qliphah did her job)
Not sure what you're talking about here. Curtana literally went through reflection right after Qliphah did her thing lol.

“Accessing Clonoth. Calculation substitution has begun.”
Yes.
Even using strange magic could no longer harm the #1 with an unnaturally distorted reflection.
And his interceptions did not just take the form of physical pebbles and metal nails.
“Don’t assume you alone can use magic. He’s already analyzed that world!!”
Even the course of the physical sword itself was twisted at the moment of impact.
However…
“It would seem you cannot prevent the actual omnidimensional slicing.”
“Tch.”
The child clicked his tongue at the adult’s comment.
“Curtana Second will take priority over all else and cut through all dimensions as long as it is in this country. I don’t fully understand that reflection of yours, but if I slice through the very coordinates at which the barrier exists, the damage gets through. Isn’t that right?” Elizard flipped the flat-tipped sword around to change her stance. “Knowing you are not untouchable is enough for me. …Now it comes down to whether or not I can focus on finding an opportunity.”
With the sound of something slicing through the air, Elizard disappeared.
Accelerator did not even turn his head.
He took a casual step back just before the giant guillotine of omnidimensional slicing swung down at him from the side. It grazed the tip of his nose, but he was not the type to let anything show on his face.
- NT22R Chapter 4 Part 11

Then gotta remove that. But still, teleportation stuff is regarded as spatial manipulation to an extent, no? Especially since it directly shows that space is distorted when it interacts with Accel.

And opnion on the limited adaptation stuff?

Last edited:
Back