• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Hello Everyone! (It hasn't been long has it lmao).

This is just a quick CRT where I'll be requesting for things to be added to the Akatsuki verse!

Rokugo

I think Rokugo should have an Expert Marksman due to having a gun on him. (He's also a Trained Combatant which would support this).

Also about him being a Trained Combatant assuming they scale to IRL armies like marines then he should also have Pressure points added to his page.

Kazuma

I was just wondering if it's cool for me to add info on Kazuma's page.

Like for example Purification (Heal spell can purify undead) then link it to an Imgur or whatever else of the heal spell doing said feat.

Tho this will probably take a while which is why I'm requesting it now as Kazuma's page will be periodically be updated.

Dust

Reading Dust Chapter 3 I think he and Faitore should have Resistance to Fire Manipulation.

Based on this line.

"As a Red Dragon, Rouzelli would have the Fire attribute. So she would have fire resistance and would only be slightly injured if attacked with fire breath.

On the flip-side, we had to pay close attention to fire attacks. Faitfore has fire resistance, and I would benefit from that through our contract. However, Lynn was a different matter. If she got caught up in a breath attack, she’d be incinerated."

And Dust should have Charm/Seduction (assuming it's a thing on the wiki) against Dragon/Lizard like creatures (his Dragon Ability also extends to lizard-like creatures such as Lizard Runner).

Based on this as DKG Candidate Rouzelli was enticed by him.

“Yes human… Oh, that human man has an enticing aura. Just looking at him makes me hot and aroused. If you’re willing to switch sides, I will save your life and make you very satisfied every day.”

And she later confirms it's because of his Dragon Tamer/Knight status.

And That's It!

ok i want to say something here
1 Rokugo yeah he should have Expert marksman but just for the gun? no....... Midnight can you link images that shows his skill with the guns please?
and this count even for the pressure points if you find a scan wich he does that its ok
2 agree
3 agree also for the dragon charming i think it should be limited Social influencing/Animal manipulation if i'm correct

Ok Heres the feats of Rokugo using a Gun which is where I think his Master/Expert marksmen should come from.

(Him using a sniper against Mecha Russell)

7b3e7d10bd2a3c07b1177143c3f42bfd.jpg

Him shooting a Golem.

Also, he should scale to Combatant No.22 (the one who went to the KS world) who was able to casually aim his Gun where he assumed Vanir's heart is. Because tho he's the weakest Rokugo has the most experience due to being their the longest.

And in Sentouin Rokugo fought the Heroes on Earth before getting Isekaid.

Where he regularly experienced battles like this.

"As Lilith scythes through the ranks of their monsters, the Bashin brandish their hand axes and step forward.

There are over twenty of them.

They all draw back and begin hurling their weapons at Lilith.

Most are shot out of the air, and the handful that make it through are effortlessly swatted aside by two tentacles wriggling around Lilith.

Watching this display reminds me of the time I saw Lilith stroll through a battlefield fraught with gunfire as casually as if she were taking a walk.".

And again he's a Trained Combatant it wouldn't make much sense for him to have a gun and not being able to use it.

And for the Pressure points

This is of course assuming it's okay to scale Combatant Agents to IRL armies.

Also, all Devils in Konosuba should have Type 9 Immortality added to their page.

9: Transcendental Immortality: Characters whose true selves exist independently from the plane where they can be killed.

Explanation: Devils in Konosuba True selves are in Hell and they merely use avatars to interact with the mortal realm.

"—Devils are denizens of hell.

Even if their physical bodies were destroyed in this world, they were not completely defeated.

I heard some super powerful devils could use ‘residues’ to prepare a substitute soul and revive instantly. This was so powerful it verged on cheating"

Tho they are capable of using their true forms.

Ok Heres the feats of Rokugo using a Gun which is where I think his Master/Expert marksmen should come from.

(Him using a sniper against Mecha Russell)

7b3e7d10bd2a3c07b1177143c3f42bfd.jpg

Him shooting a Golem.

Also, he should scale to Combatant No.22 (the one who went to the KS world) who was able to casually aim his Gun where he assumed Vanir's heart is. Because tho he's the weakest Rokugo has the most experience due to being their the longest.

And in Sentouin Rokugo fought the Heroes on Earth before getting Isekaid.

Where he regularly experienced battles like this.

"As Lilith scythes through the ranks of their monsters, the Bashin brandish their hand axes and step forward.

There are over twenty of them.

They all draw back and begin hurling their weapons at Lilith.

Most are shot out of the air, and the handful that make it through are effortlessly swatted aside by two tentacles wriggling around Lilith.

Watching this display reminds me of the time I saw Lilith stroll through a battlefield fraught with gunfire as casually as if she were taking a walk.".

And again he's a Trained Combatant it wouldn't make much sense for him to have a gun and not being able to use it.

And for the Pressure points

This is of course assuming it's okay to scale Combatant Agents to IRL armies.

whoa whoa whoa what do you mean he's the weakest there was never said somethin like this
but i agree with the explanation of the marksman
but for the pressure points don't get me wrong but if he never showed it then he doesn't have it sorry
unless you have a scan wich he do that

whoa whoa whoa what do you mean he's the weakest there was never said somethin like this
He is, isn't he? Every other Agent upgrades themselves with new Tech using their Evil points.

But Rokugo spends in on P*rn and stuff so he never upgrades.

but for the pressure points don't get me wrong but if he never showed it then he doesn't have it sorry
I don't really mind if he does or doesn't get it.

It was just speculation tbh.

tho couldn't him kicking Russel in the dick count as Pressure Points?

He is, isn't he? Every other Agent upgrades themselves with new Tech using their Evil points.

But Rokugo spends in on P*rn and stuff so he never upgrades.

I don't really mind if he does or doesn't get it.

It was just speculation tbh.

tho couldn't him kicking Russel in the dick count as Pressure Points?
ok but just because he never upgraded himself doesn't mean he is the weakest
counting his experience,tactical intellect, the limiters removal wich he is the only one to have, weapons and other things he could "possibly" be one of the strongest in the entire organization (In the Combat Agents section for the entire organization i don't know)
just look at Kazuma he has one hell of hax and is still regarded as the weakest adventurer because of his stats, yet he even defeated Mitsurugi (By tricking him)
what do you think Midnight i want your opinion

You cannot guess about a character being an expert marksman without demonstrating it.

Purification seems fine, but you cannot get allowance to add random abilities that we haven't been told about.

Fire resistance seems fine.

Social Influencing when dealing with dragons also seems fine to add.

You cannot guess about a character being an expert marksman without demonstrating it.

Purification seems fine, but you cannot get allowance to add random abilities that we haven't been told about.

this is some images with Six skill with guns i hope it helps

Purification seems fine, but you cannot get allowance to add random
I'm not adding random abilities?

Just source/feats/proof of Kazuma using those abilities. And again this will take a while which is why I'm requesting it now.

Oh yeah and also is it okay for me to add on Kazuma's EOS key

9-C with Spells Normally (His Magic Power stat should be no different from his physicals and was able to make an Ogre go ouch)

Which will make his Tier thing look like this.

9-C, 9-A with Dynamite | 9-C, 9-A with Dynamite | 9-C, 9-C with Spells Normally, 9-B with Manatite-enhanced Spells, 9-A with Dynamite and Explosion

And his Ap look like this.

Street level (Is an adventurer in pretty good shape, being confident enough that he could never lose to a normal human through sheer strength. He was also capable of effortlessly dragging 200kg and survive crashing out the second floor of a mansion which would require this much energy), Small Building level with Dynamite (Was able to hurt Wolbach, who considered it as a threat) | Street level, Small Building level with Dynamite (Same as before) | Street level (Slightly stronger than before), Street Level using spells normally (His Magic Power should be no different from his physicals and was able to (albeit barely) harm an Ogre), Wall level with Manatite-enhanced Spells (Was able to make a golem one head taller than the Demon King and uses intermediate spells at their original power), Small Building level with Dynamite and Explosion (Although his Explosion is way weaker than an average one, it was still above both him and the Demon King, who could use Advanced Magic and make golems as strong as one of his generals even when weakened)

I'm not adding random abilities?

Just source/feats/proof of Kazuma using those abilities. And again this will take a while which is why I'm requesting it now.

Oh yeah and also is it okay for me to add on Kazuma's EOS key

9-C with Spells Normally (His Magic Power stat should be no different from his physicals and was able to make an Ogre go ouch)

Which will make his Tier thing look like this.

9-C, 9-A with Dynamite | 9-C, 9-A with Dynamite | 9-C, 9-C with Spells Normally, 9-B with Manatite-enhanced Spells, 9-A with Dynamite and Explosion

And his Ap look like this.

Street level (Is an adventurer in pretty good shape, being confident enough that he could never lose to a normal human through sheer strength. He was also capable of effortlessly dragging 200kg and survive crashing out the second floor of a mansion which would require this much energy), Small Building level with Dynamite (Was able to hurt Wolbach, who considered it as a threat) | Street level, Small Building level with Dynamite (Same as before) | Street level (Slightly stronger than before), Street Level using spells normally (His Magic Power should be no different from his physicals and was able to (albeit barely) harm an Ogre), Wall level with Manatite-enhanced Spells (Was able to make a golem one head taller than the Demon King and uses intermediate spells at their original power), Small Building level with Dynamite and Explosion (Although his Explosion is way weaker than an average one, it was still above both him and the Demon King, who could use Advanced Magic and make golems as strong as one of his generals even when weakened since Kazuma would still be 9-C i think it would be
since Kazuma would still be 9-C i think it should be something like
9-C physically and with spells ( (His Magic Power should be no different from his physicals and was able to (albeit barely) harm an Ogre)

Unfortunately, I don't think that's valid. As he had Alice backing him
if you think its not valid can you bring some scans wich demonstrate his skill with the guns?
also that was for the first 7 the last 2 was by himself

Ant what do you think of my scans?

Yh actually numbers 8-9 seem good.

Rokugo aiming at a moving target and casually aiming for it's vital spot (head) and landing.

That should be pretty good or at least I assume.

Ant sorry for the suddedn question but what level would be surviving this robot fall on you?

and this a video for a better visual

If there are scans of the character demonstrating considerable marksmanship skills, that should be fine to add.

Statistics beyond 9-B preferably need accepted calculation blogs though.

If there are scans of the character demonstrating considerable marksmanship skills, that should be fine to add.

Statistics beyond 9-B preferably need accepted calculation blogs though.
1 i did found scans and i want your opinion if they are good
2 same i just wanted an opinion not calc request, sorry if i did something that could be misundertood

Well, if he is the one who shot the large golem or robot with a firearm, marksmanship should be fine to add.

What changes do you want to make that I have not evaluated already?
Oh, then Nothing?

Guess I'll add all the stuff!!

So when Kazuma's page is being updated daily you hopefully know why!

This Thread can be closed now!

Also, I want to add my myself as a supporter of the verse or is that staff only thing?

You are only allowed to add what I accepted above, not anything else.

You are only allowed to add what I accepted above, not anything else.
Yeah, what I was stating.

Is that I add the source of Kazuma's justification for all his abilities.

Using Purification as an example where ill link where it comes from.

And due to it Naturally going to take a while, I wanted to inform you now so you understand why Kazuma's page will be periodically updated?

Along with Type 9 Immortality for all Devils as their Souls exists on a completely different realm (Hell) as it's directly stated so.

Why is a small update going to be gradual?

Ok I will write a minor summary for ant here for everything proposed by op

1. Marksmanship for number 9

2. The op wants to add scans for all of Kazuma's abilities the purification part was just an example

3. And then their is resistance to fire manip and social influence (for lizards and dragons) for Dust

4. And type 9 immortality for all of the devil's for this scan (you didn't evaluate this part ant)

Even if their physical bodies were destroyed in this world, they were not completely defeated.

I heard some super powerful devils could use ‘residues’ to prepare a substitute soul and revive instantly. This was so powerful it verged on cheating"

Thank you Rez. That is probably fine then.

However, whoever carries out the revisions should link to this thread in the edit summary boxes for the pages.

Ok I will write a minor summary for ant here for everything proposed by op

1. Marksmanship for number 9

2. The op wants to add scans for all of Kazuma's abilities the purification part was just an example

3. And then their is resistance to fire manip and social influence (for lizards and dragons) for Dust

4. And type 9 immortality for all of the devil's for this scan (you didn't evaluate this part ant)

Thanks!

(Sorry for making it confusing)

Well, I do not know what is appropriate for the statistics. You preferably need accepted calculation blogs.

Back