• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Minor Aslan Upgrade

Flashlight237

VS Battles
Calculation Group
This is minor and anyone is free to ignore this, but Aslan is listed with a lifting strength of Superhuman and a striking strength of Street Class. Problem is, well, Aslan is supposed to be a lion. Here's a real lion's profile.: Lion (Real World)

I personally wanted to take care of that, but of course, the thread follows the rule that states that all characters Low 2-C or higher must have their articles locked. Would it be possible to take care of that?

I agree to this. Also, the second half of his Durability is really unprofessionally written. That should get an update as well.

Starter Pack said:
I agree to this. Also, the second half of his Durability is really unprofessionally written. That should get an update as well.
Professionally written or not, if such a thing is real, I don't see why it should get an update. (Also, a majority of the wiki is lists that contain fragmented writing rather than sentences, so what's your point?)

As a general rule, we kinda wanna try keep this wiki looking as professional as possible. And I do agree with Starter, it is unprofessionally written.

A better way of it being written would be:

Durability: Unknow, likely Universe level+ (Survived the destruction of Narnia. Can potentially lower his durability, which can explain how the White Witch was able to kill him)

Personally, I think the bit about being able to lower his durability should be ommited. It would be much safer to assume that being sacrificed on the Stone Table with the Stone Knife negates conventional durability.

Plus, Aslan sacrificed himself to appease the Deep Magic, which has been stated many times to transcend him.

Bump

Honestly, Aslan should have Wall level striking strength due to being, well, a lion.

Back