• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Minor Beyblade Hax/AP Upgrades

Big one, but a minor one too (makes sense ovo) and it only applies to Past Nemesis and the 5 Ancestral Solar System Blader Warriors. Based on what i've found out, these guys should be upgraded from 5-B to straight up 5-A, even High 5-A (at least possibly). Will explain below.

Solar System Blader Warriors
Starting with these guys first.

Anyway, according to the information that I was told earlier, being able to destroy large planets, such as Jupiter or Saturn, ot having the power of these very planets themselves, would result in a 5-A rating. And depeding on how its destroyed, it can easily be anywhere in the High 5-A range. Thats what im told.

Now, while these guys have never destroyed these planets, the beys from the 5 Solar System blader warriors are depicted as having the very power of these planets themselves. And the power of these planets was explicity needed to go up against Nemesis thousands of years in the past since the Black Sun's power came from outer space. Which would mean these guys need to actually be in the 5-A tier. Dynamis and Aguma's ancestors would be 5-A from their beys having the power of Jupiter and Saturn, and Yuki, King, and Tithi's ancestors would scale from being their complete equals.

Past Nemesis
Not much to say here when its obvious.

If the 5 Solar System blader warriors each become 5-A, then Nemesis from the past needs to become High 5-A, and quite a high end of it. Reason? Because the 5 blader warriors beys needed:

• The power of the star fragment Nemesis was originally created from.
  • The combined power of all 5 planets
  • The additional power boost from G.A.I.A

All combined into one to only be able to temporarily seal Nemesis away in the earth for thousands of years. Meaning, even with every possible power boost they still couldn't surpass Nemesis's power. So Nemesis needs to become High 5-A through and through.

Also an additional thing regarding Gingka below since currently this is bugging me.

Gingka
First, Gingka's Pegasus needs its regen updated just like the other bladers we have pages for so far.

Second, this just occured to me. Given Gingka and Storm Pegasus were able to fight against Lightning L-Drago and its evil Dark Power from Metal Fusion, and defeat it, shouldnt Storm Pegasus be given resistance to all of the Dark Powers abilities? It'd make sense for it to be able to overcome the dark power to defeat L-Drago.

Third, Galaxy Pegasus needs Energy Absorption. It was able to absorb Twisted Tempo's Spiral Force so it could fly into outer space and release it.

That is all. Hopefully this shouldnt be too vague or too much to request to change.

Of course ovo, I am the Cal of Beyblade now ovo

Also guys I updated the thread with a bit of stuff regarding Gingka so if you agree or disagree please tell me.

Did L-Drago use these abilities on Gingka in said battle? This is an on screen fight. So we need to see him resisting all the specific Dark Powers haxes seeing as the fight you are getting it from is on screen.

@Dragon It is somewhat unclear. We know that the Dark Power was active in the fight as we see Ryuga being affected by it. If it was affecting Gingka is somewhat unknown but I will rewatch the fight to see if there is any indication of it.

Fair point. One thing though is the Dark power itself doesnt need to use the specific haxes on someone to perform them, other than Possession, which im fine with Pegasus not getting.

The dark power can passively subject others to be under its influence and absorb their negative emotions to make itself more powerful. This was done when Ryuga and Doji first came after L-Drago and many years ago when L-Drago was first made by those under its power. The only ability the dark power actively used is posession, like when it possessed Ryuga (hence why I can agree to Pegasus not getting resistance to it).

In other words, even being near the dark power can make you fall under its influence and be controlled by it, making it stronger in the process. Pegasus fough through and through this dark power and won the second time Gingka and Ryuga fought.

Meant Pegasus ovo

Gingka having resistance or not I won't push for. But it'd be good to recheck just incase.

Theres more info on the Dark power in metal masters too but I'll wait to bring that up. Not playing all my cards yet ovo.

Yes but the dark power IS able to effect beys when stealing their power though. That right there means beys definitely aren't immune to its effects.

Plus Tsubasa and Earth Eagle got infected with the dark power when fighting Ryuga in battle bladers, which is how they got use of it in Metal Masters.

Actually....now that I think about it....should beys in general have immunity to mental stuff? When not in their spiritual forms of course? Either they become their bey spirits or stay in the form of literal spinning metal. The latter wouldnt have minds to be manipulated at all, but ONLY the latter. The spirit beasts obviously have minds for obv reasons.

"Yes but the dark power IS able to effect beys when stealing their power though. That right there means beys definitely aren't immune to its effects. "

Simply means Pegasus has a resistance to getting his energy stolen.

"Plus Tsubasa and Earth Eagle got infected with the dark power when fighting Ryuga in battle bladers, which is how they got use of it in Metal Masters."

That seemed more of Tsubasa's spirit effecting Eagle. Like I said, it effects humans. And even then, it only really effects them when there wills are basically weak or they are in need.

"Actually....now that I think about it....should beys in general have immunity to mental stuff? When not in their spiritual forms of course? Either they become their bey spirits or stay in the form of literal spinning metal. The latter wouldnt have minds to be manipulated at all, but ONLY the latter. The spirit beats obviously have minds for obv reasons. "

They should have an Immunity to Conventional Mind Manipulation.

1st point was to help clairify the dark power can definitely affect them period. My bad for not clarifying.

2nd point, fair enough.

3rd point, agreeing with and im actually good with that. That way its only for the bey forms instead of the spirit ones.

Look at us agreeing on stuff from the start Dragon ovo

the ap I can agree with along with energy absorption also agree with Dragon's points

Since these are small things to change, and beyblade doesnt yet have as much attention to get more input than already given, should someone unlock the pages so I can do the edits?

First Nemesis, then Dynamis, Yuki, King, Tithi and Aguma's pages, and then Gingka's.

Back