• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Minor Chou Goku Revision

ArachDusa

She/Her
The manga version of the Hakai is listed as being "Matter Destruction" due to being explained as being able to turn someone to dust. Shouldn't it attributed as Deconstruction instead? As far as I know, the only reason it isn't is because almost no one knows Deconstruction as a separate page.

And while we're at it, I would like to know the reason Goku's feat of threatening to destroy the universe is only listed as being Multi-Galaxy level. The wiki makes it seem like it's because we aren't given an exact time frame, but even if it would've taken Goku a significant amount of time to destroy the whole universe, Goku does get exponentially more powerful since then, so it shouldn't take him too long to actually get to Universe level.

Maybe because Deconstruction is listed as "breaking something in smaller parts", while Hakai erases completly the opponent? I dunno, just a guess.

Perfected Blue Goku cannot be classified as 3-A because we don't know if the power-up given by that form is enough for reaching baseline 3-A.

I believe the reason manga Hakai is classified as Matter Destruction and not Existence Erasure is because in the manga, it turns the target to dust, which fits the definition pretty neatly.

Ugarik said:
Also 3-B+ should be changed to just 3-B
You have yet to provide an justification why Goku threatening to destroy the universe with just the shockwaves from his punches is not 3-A.

RashFaustinho said:
Maybe because Deconstruction is listed as "breaking something in smaller parts", while Hakai erases completly the opponent? I dunno, just a guess.
Perfected Blue Goku cannot be classified as 3-A because we don't know if the power-up given by that form is enough for reaching baseline 3-A.
Probabably a lower 3-A

╬Ü╬ƒ╬£╬Ö╬× said:
Hmmm... Guys... How can Son Goku SSG by At least 3B and Complete SSB be 3b in the profile?
Because at least 3-B SSG Goku is from BoG Arc. Complete SSB is from Zamasu arc 3-B

No. Because 3-B with Completed Super Saiyan Blue and Power Stressed form.

That form fought against Fusion Zamasu 3-B

A Goku of a previous Arc can not be stronger than a Goku from a later arc. Maybe instead of at least 3B SSG BOG Goku is At least 3C?

Back