• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Minor cognitive physiology removal (SMT)

Status
Not open for further replies.
This scan isn't necessarily death manipulation. It could have been instantly killing people through other means, like the environment or whatever, I believe its unknown but its hard for me to find the scene where it happened

I agree with Milly. You need to give evidence and examples of these supposed "other means" instead of uncorroborated conjecture.

The onus is on you to provide evidence of this.
How do you know its through death manipulation? Instantly killing isn't always death manipulation. Do you think outer space has death manipulation because it causes humans to die immediately? This should be an unknown method of killig

Not only is this a strawman, it’s wrong. You asphyxiate in space, then freeze over. That’s not immediately.

Because it’s stated so. We have no reason to believe otherwise.
#What difference would it make if its immediate? Its not stated to be through death manipulation, we don't know how they're killed at all

#What difference would it make if it’s immediate? Its not stated to be through death manipulation, we don't know how they're killed at all
Because the Soul says, on screen, verbatim, the Manikin dies the instant he became human. You made the assertion that space instantly kills, and it does not. Humans can’t survive in the Vortex World, which thusly means we can attribute it to death manipulation until given reason otherwise.

If it is not death manipulation, what is your alternative ability? I am curious.

Disagree for the reasons above as well. The fact it says he died instantly because he became Human specifically should be telling. There's nothing there that says he died other than the Vortex World would kill any normal human living in it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back