• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Minor Content Revision to Quicksilver and Scarlet Witch

Status
Not open for further replies.
On the official wikipedia for the Marvel Cinematic Universe saga, it is stated that Quicksilver and Scarlet Witch were both born in early 1989, and Quicksilver died in May 2015, whereas Scarlet Witch died in Spring of 2018, and thus, Quicksilver's profile should say "26 at the time of his death," and Scarlet Witch's should say "29 at the time of her death and resurrection".

I came to realize that even with the statement of Scarlet Witch being able to attend high school in Civil War, it would present a major continuity error. Should I change Scarlet Witch's profile from "Between 21 and 38 chronologically, between 16-33 biologically (Was stated that she could attend high school in ''Captain America: Civil War''. Is younger than the rest of the Avengers)" to just say "29 at the time of her death and resurrection"?

Yeah the way they referred to her/treated her seemed like they were treating someone too young. So, definitely a continuity error.

I came to realize that even with the statement of Scarlet Witch being able to attend high school in Civil War, it would present a major continuity error. Should I change Scarlet Witch's profile from "Between 21 and 38 chronologically, between 16-33 biologically (Was stated that she could attend high school in ''Captain America: Civil War''. Is younger than the rest of the Avengers)" to just say "29 at the time of her death and resurrection"?
@DarkDragonMedeus

What do you think about this?

Okay. Is somebody knowledgeable willing to apply some version of that then?

I suppose that is fine, unless somebody thinks that we need any further clarifications.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back