• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Minor hax additions to Dark Horse Godzilla

There was a lot more added to the profile than what is in the OP. You need to list everything youre going to add before you actually add it

>Danmaku (Can produce several energy blasts at a time)

Do you have scans of this? Producing multiple blasts of energy doesnt always equal danmaku

>Precognition (Godzilla can feel the presence of other monsters and predict where they will appear)

This seems more like enhanced senses tbh

>Limited Earth Manipulation (Godzilla possesses an awareness of underground activity. This was demonstrated when he located the underground nest of Burtannus , and possibly when he prevented a volcano from erupting)

Again, enhanced senses

> Godzilla's body can unleash multiple giant leeches, and hundreds of mutated sea louses called Shockirus

This would actually be Animal Manipulation

Deep beneath the sea, Godzilla is there suddenly have the earth's tectonic plates shift, Godzilla withstood the resulting energy. [[1]]

Superosnic reaction speed looks okay

Can i get context on the basketball thing? That seems...out of place

Godzilla is attacking a a city then a kid with a magic coin makes grow to a famous basketball player, the he and Godzilla got a basketball match, after Godzilla loses he started training with the basketball player.

And yes is from DH comics.

Yeah, I know is something weird BUT many Godzilla stories are totally far away from Earth.

Ok, what about the stamina?

I have a question,Why is composite godzilla lift strength class Y and hanna barbera godzilla lift strength class Z since the lift feat is the same for both?

Final Godzilla E said:
Sorry,I thought Class Z was higher than Class Y,Im really confused about lifting strenght...
Don't worry sometimes the system can be confusing.

What about the stamina Weekly?

Back