• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Miracle....is there an miracle (Õ©îµ£ø) in this hell of eternity (µ░©ÚüáÒü«Õ£░þìä)? What i see is just an miracle (þÁµ£ø) (Bernkastel vs Tenma Yato)

Hadou Gods are pretty much Ein Sof/Parabrahman or well, more like being described in similar terms? Whatever you choose

They are literally eternal/forever unchanging beings among many other descriptions given to them

ALRF said:
They are literally eternal/forever unchanging beings among many other descriptions given to them
Tell that to all the dead ones. First, Second, Third, Fourth, Fifth, Reinhard, Yato, and Hajun

Doesn't mean anything to them. It's because of the Taiji rule.

Said description is also why they don't even care being in Twilight Beach

Just saying.

You can have as many descriptions of omnipotence and eternalness and transcendence and absoluteness as you want.

But if they can also just get smacked by any being with a higher number than them, well... at that point, all this talk of parabrahman and ein sof sounds awfully suggish.

Omnipotence wasn't even used in the true sense of omnipotence.

And that's not even awfully suggish. It's just how Shinza ranking works.

By "suggish", I mean throwing around terms of absolute power and likening Hadous to beings which are actually omnipotent in religion, only to have them one-up'd by the guy with the higher number.

Every member other than the leader traveled and attacked Virgil Northslain at a tachyon level velocity, attacking him over a centillion amount of times. Each attack from them was meant to completely shatter his entire structure as they were trained to destroy the structure of planets when they physically attack. Virgil effortlessly dodged each of their attacks as he could perfectly see them as if they were moving slow at him

The universe started breaking down as she demonstrated the ability to generate the universe's manifestations of a higher plane of existence's energy in the form of particles.
The Witch Queen fired her particles that could travel 19 trillion miles per attosecond. Although the number of particles that she fired was incalculable and endlessly increasing, Yukinori was dodging all of them. They were attacking him from all possible angles, completely covering him up. However, Yukinori was evading every one of them

Both Valentine Sin and Nicholas Pageking created a new infinite universe by force of will. Valentine Sin created a core universe in which reality could not exist. He encompassed it with an infinite Multiverse that housed an infinite number of universes in which life could not exist. Matter and energy would simply break down on a quantum level. Cire Lostsanctum completely remained unaffected by any of the effects being presented, as he stood in the midst of space, also unaffected by its effects

Do you want me to continue?

You just, for some reason, thought that because this statements go against them dying means, they are suggish.

You really don't know what suggs really is from what you just stated just now

Bad writing is not automatically suggish. There's a ton of bad writing out there that isn't bad because of anything to do with the powers of characters.

Writing that says **** you to logic and what it says about itself in order to make its characters more powerful is kinda suggish though.

Somehow.

Despite not having any taikyoku

"The member of the eastern expedition traveled through the time stopped remnants of Marie's world. It was timestopped on a level that transcended the concepts of time, by a being that could rewrite the laws of reality and create infinite numbers of infinitely multiverses with a thought, could stop time even in places that lacked all concepts of time, using the power of taikyoku that nothing could possibly defeat, unless one had an equal or higher taikyoku value. Despite not having these taikyoku values, the Eastern Expedition moved through Marie's world effortlessly"

I'm going to need more context of that situation before I stop seeing it as just plain bad.

It wasn't time stopped at that time rofl

And they certainly didn't move effortlessly and that Yato time stop was a ******* awful one due to his state

Also their time stop resistance should be removed now that you reminded me (only Habaki tango with Yato)

Skullknightlaugh
LMFAO

If it wasn't timestopped when they moved through it, then why do they have resistance to time stop.

And his weakened state apparently brings the absolute source of all reality that transcends all concepts and laws and the duality of existence and non-existence, to a 7-A level?

Nah it's something i'm gonna remove soon

Habaki legit the only one who should be able to have that resistance due to his power being derived from a 1-A being himself

>sees this after going from cemetery

>runs back to cemetery to cremate self

Responded in an edit, didn't see it. Still annoyed at the other 1-A resistances they have (like Sukana's power null), since by definition Taikyoku should say lol no to any resistance without it.

It's been a very long time since I've read KKK, so I might be remembering things wrong, also wouldn't say my reading comprehension was the best then either. Their first meeting with Yato was when he was so weak, his crew were telling him to get back and were genuinely shocked to see him up and moving since he's been in that weird pose thing and holding off Hajun's law for the last 6,000/8,000 years (I can't remember how long it was). He warned them to **** off before they faced a fate worse to death and they all felt time slowing down, they then decided to run off. I don't think they could resist bitchboy Yato, they definitely can't resist Yato when he's back to 100%

Habaki could when he got promoted to Hajun's shit cleaner, by the man himself.

For my own curiousity

Is the "remnants of Marie's world" made up of buildings and stuff from DI's japan and germany and stuff?

Ryuusui has her own Taikyoku (but she can't use it properly and it's how she created Yakou)

Yakou has a lot of shit going for him + Hajun kick boi

Keishirou powers come from his past self Wilhelm

Habaki power is Tumor itself

Rindou is tied to Habaki and therefore Tumor. Besides, she can bitchslap the Tenmas with her Tenma (albeit it's plot related)

@Yama, yeah specifically Yakou and Habaki commented on how everything started to freeze around them, Habaki even comments on how he "feels" it.

Naturally, the state Yato was in was ******* awful to say the least.

Generally Yato is the weirdest to even comment about considering his state during KKK

Monarch Laciel said:
For my own curiousity

Is the "remnants of Marie's world" made up of buildings and stuff from DI's japan and germany and stuff?
Eh?

Yeah, don't have the game downloaded anymore so I can't post the screenshots. There was even the ruins of the school and stuff.

So they all have something that makes resisting Taikyoku powers legit and not just "and then they resisted it".

Oh my god thank you I feel so much better now.

Oh.

Yeah, heck you could even see the school but in a ruined state.

They even went to that sex dungeon the LDO had in the church

ALRF said:
Monarch Laciel said:
For my own curiousity

Eh?
I mean like

The "remanants of her world"

I'm imagining these remnants as being like... bits and pieces of her world. Like sections of it. A building here, a street there. Like the great maze in subspace from Smash Bros.

And from the epilogue of Rea/Marie's route, it's clear the world hasn't changed so drastically from her law that places like japan and germany have changed, so I assumed they still existed in Marie's world.

I'm probably thinking about this wrong, so what are the remnants of her world like?

Edit: oh, ninja'd. Cool. Nice throwback

Back