• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Misaka Mikoto vs. Thomas Hausler

Made on Promestein's suggestion, this would be cool to do

• SBA
  • Speed =
  • Base Misaka, 1975 Thomas
Electricity:

Guns:

Stalemate:

Alright!!! I suggested this so I have to go with it and participate!!

Statistics wise, Thomas is more powerful with his most powerful weapons, though from what I understand Misaka's more powerful attacks are something she's more likely to pull out than Thomas with a nuke. And Misaka has her iron sand shields to protect her.

That being said, while Misaka is faster (though the people she apparently scales to are Massively Hypersonic, but whatever), her reactions are more situational than Thomas', which is an issue.

I think Misaka's abilities are much more versatile, though Thomas is plenty versatile. Thomas is also stubborn as all hell.

Back