• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Misogi Kumagawa (Medaka Box) vs Sans (Undertale)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sans is faster, and his BLARGHsters can probably destroys Misogi beyond Regen, if crushing his own brain and regenerating is considered impressive for his standards.

Saikou The Lewd King said:
...Uh, how is Misagi going to do this with Sans' massive speed advantage?
All Fiction erases things from existance. Dodging Reality Warping is kinda, you know, impossible.

All Fiction isn't Regenerationn, it's reality warping. It can literally erase the reality of any damage he recieves, and it automatically erases the reality of his death if he's killed.

EDIT: Sorry, my computer's kinda slow. I only saw Saikou's first post at first.

Well would he regen from pretty much nothing?
Since when can Sans reduce someone to nothing? Also, it's not regen, it's Reality Warping. If he dies, his power automatically erases his death, no matter how much of him is left. As far as i know, Sans has no way of countering All Fiction. Kumagawa can also use All Fiction to erase the time it takes for him to do something to zero, so speed isn't a problem.

Well "Using" All fiction wouldn't prevent a speed blitzes from what I know, but if he can survives Sans' attacks, then yeah he'd probably win.

All Fiction can't be used offensively if Kumagawa is constantly killed (this is one of this explict weaknesses). But he just needs to come back to life once to surprise Sans and reality wipe him.

Well "Using" All fiction wouldn't prevent a speed blitzes from what I know, but if he can survives Sans' attacks, then yeah he'd probably win.
Even if he died, he would simply come back instantly and erase Sans.

I have no idea how Sans would even come close to actually killing ol' Kumagawa. Like, yeah Sans could end his life as many times as he wanted, but All Fiction would just make Kumagawa's death a fictional event and bring him back until he could finally reality warp Sans to death.

^ agreed, all fiction doesn't care about brain damage or anything like that. He got stomped multiple times but he just shrugged it off. He could probably also negate his reaction time like he did the color blue or something like that if he wanted to make it instantneous.

Checked Sans's profile. I think he has a chance with his soul attacks, however, i gonna need more information about this

Anyway, since his weakness is completely lazy so Misogi probally has a huge on activating the All Fiction and KO Sans.

he negates stuff without his brain, he puts screws in hos own head for fun lol. I doubt something like a soul will stop him. Besides he can just negate the attack with a soul.

Yeah, he crushed his own brain with his screw

So what ? =3= he's still has his soul at that time and probally can only revive himself with it.

EDIT : also, can anyone provide me the information of Sans's soul manipulation ? and is this bloodlusted Sans and Misogi ?

MagiSinbad said:
So what ? =3= he's still has his soul at that time and probally can only revive himself with it.
I'd actually forgotten about this. Though does Kumagawa need his sort of "essence" still around for All Fiction to work? I don't really remember anything on a sort of soul damage level really happening to him, in the story.

Actually I've only watched the anime lol, I've seen a scan of his braing being crushed but I've never finished reading the series lol.

I say Sans because a Gaster blaster could annihilate a Human body.. And given how Miso is a human.. Id say if he gets caught off guard a Gaster blaster could destroy em..

Though it's a DoT for the Gaster blaster too.. Soz..

However Sans seemed to bend reality slightly being able to stop you from using a turn.. So..

Lol, all fiction is just 2 op for that, it literally can turn anything into fiction, even colors, death, pretty much any concept you can think of. He doesn't even need his brain to use all fiction lol

nah all fiction is reality manipulation that denies pretty much any concept lol. pretty op, basically he can make anything he wants not exist, then he has non-fiction which undoes what he made fiction if he wants to lol

plenty, but i never finished the manga so it's better to ask someone else lol. He only appears at the end of the anime (which i have watched) and everything after that just kept getting more op.

basically i don't know his limits if he has any though i think it was stated he would erase reality if his powers ran out of control lol.

MagiSinbad said:

All Fiction is an improved version of One Hundred Gauntlets which originally and still does automatically reverse death. Having something to come back from has nothing to do with it, it is erasing death itself, it is not regenerating.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back