• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I vote for Mr Satan, Jon Snow is slower (Satan is Subsonic), both might be even in strength but the speed advantage makes Satan get the win.

Looks like a nice comfortable win for Satan. Jon gets blitzed and then nailed with a dynamite kick for the win.

Not stomp but definite speed advantage for satan, you think jon has a chance with speed equalized?

Oh. In that case Jon would probably win a speed equalized fight. Satan still wins unequalized, but the speed difference is pretty big

I really don't see jon hitting him, even with speed equal. He would almost certanly dodge and would never take a hit head on if he can help it

GyroNutz said:
does Satan have any experience fighting people who use swords?
idk.

But he did fight with people with bare hands, with a pistol, and with ki.

Son Gandhi said:
Should I change this to speed equalized?
Not necessary.

While Hercule did have a speed advantage, that is far from a speed blitz.

Fair enough, Hercule just needs 2 votes and he's got this. Surprised that nobody has picked Jon Snow

Because Jon Snow is severy outclassed in speed. If like Satan's profile implies he wouldn't even see him attack, Jon doesn't stand a real chance.

I mean, let's try to see what their difference would be:

Satan is subsonic (mach 0.1-0.5), possibly higher, so let's put him at high-end subsonic, mach 0.4, or 130-140 m/s.

Jon is at least athletic human, so let's put him also at high end athletic, or 9.5 m/s. This would make Satan 14 times faster.

Since we assume they start in melee range (you didn't specify otherwise), Satan could end the battle as soon as it starts, by getting behind Jon or even just striking him down at the spot.

DivineTedrius said:
I mean, let's try to see what their difference would be:
Satan is subsonic (mach 0.1-0.5), possibly higher, so let's put him at high-end subsonic, mach 0.4, or 130-140 m/s.

Jon is at least athletic human, so let's put him also at high end athletic, or 9.5 m/s. This would make Satan 14 times faster.

Since we assume they start in melee range (you didn't specify otherwise), Satan could end the battle as soon as it starts, by getting behind Jon or even just striking him down at the spot.
So you actually think we need to speed equalise that to make Hercule's win non-stompy? I'm open to that. (And Hercule would have a non-stompy win by strength alone?)

I mean, I'd vote for Jon with speed equalized, though I know people here would vote for Saten even with equalized, so it would seem fairer.

Ricsi-viragosi said:
The speed difference is X4 at best
That's assuming he's at the lowest possible for subsonic, borderline superhuman. If he's described as looking like he's teleporting he should be above that.

He is baseline tough, his teleporting is with relativly untrained and unexpecting enemies.

Legitimate athletes were capable to see him moving just fine

Back